We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

New Lloyds Premier current account

1…910111315

Comments

  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 6,518 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Apologies if this has been covered and if I have missed it  - what would happen to my Club Lloyds Regular Saver, were I to upgrade to Premier?
    Nothing happens. It continues as normal. 

    Lloyds Premier customers are entitled to hold/open Club Lloyds Regular Saver accounts.
  • brucefan_2
    brucefan_2 Posts: 255 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    gt94sss2 said:
    Apologies if this has been covered and if I have missed it  - what would happen to my Club Lloyds Regular Saver, were I to upgrade to Premier?
    Nothing happens. It continues as normal. 

    Lloyds Premier customers are entitled to hold/open Club Lloyds Regular Saver accounts.
    Thank you for such a swift reply - that is a big help.
    £6000 in 2023
  • ForumUser7
    ForumUser7 Posts: 2,631 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Did the Lloyds Premier 24/7 dedicated service team ever materialise?
    If you want me to definitely see your reply, please tag me @forumuser7 Thank you.

    N.B. (Amended from Forum Rules): You must investigate, and check several times, before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my content, as nothing I post is advice, rather it is personal opinion and is solely for discussion purposes. I research before my posts, and I never intend to share anything that is misleading, misinforming, or out of date, but don't rely on everything you read. Some of the information changes quickly, is my own opinion or may be incorrect. Verify anything you read before acting on it to protect yourself because you are responsible for any action you consequently make... DYOR, YMMV etc.
  • WillPS
    WillPS Posts: 5,504 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Newshound! Name Dropper
    gt94sss2 said:
    Apologies if this has been covered and if I have missed it  - what would happen to my Club Lloyds Regular Saver, were I to upgrade to Premier?
    Nothing happens. It continues as normal. 

    Lloyds Premier customers are entitled to hold/open Club Lloyds Regular Saver accounts.
    And regardless, Club Lloyds/Premier is only required to open an account - existing accounts are not affected by product change (even to a non-Club/Premier account).
  • apt
    apt Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Apologies if this has been covered and if I have missed it  - what would happen to my Club Lloyds Regular Saver, were I to upgrade to Premier?
    It's unaffected.
  • equitydealer
    equitydealer Posts: 357 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    Just thought I would put an update in for anyone who wanted to join Lloyds Premier but wanted a joint account, they are finally offering this. You can change the account type from the app and it's all done within 2 minutes.

  • faj15
    faj15 Posts: 16 Forumite
    10 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary

    have they also removed the restriction on having a joint Club Lloyds at the same time? I’m can’t see any reference to it any longer so hoping so!

  • equitydealer
    equitydealer Posts: 357 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    not sure, I just went into the app and changed the account type in the app from joint club to joint premier

  • kaMelo
    kaMelo Posts: 3,124 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    Lloyds current accounts terms and conditions

    https://www.lloydsbank.com/assets/media/pdfs/current-accounts/personal_banking_terms_and_conditions.pdf

    Page 26 would suggest not

    You can have a maximum of one Lloyds Premier account
    and cannot also hold a Club Lloyds account at the same
    time. No more than one customer can hold a Lloyds
    Premier account jointly.

    Although the last sentence of that paragraph, for me at least, needs some clarification.

  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 805 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper

    Not received the £10 cashback this month for premier club lloyds, and it's the 29th… . anyone else?

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.