Nominate Post of the Month for January 08

Options

Comments

• bringmeshoes
    bringmeshoes Posts: 2,792 Forumite
    Options
    i would also like to vote for mum of twins
    not just because she has handled this bitter fight with great dignity but also because the plight of her and her twins has shown that there are people in the world (mse'ers)who will go out of their way to help somebody more in need than themsleves
    The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde:beer:
    Big sister to Hayley11 and Before Hollywood and adopted daughter of Vikingero
  • italian-tony
    Options
    This lady is an ionspiration to everyone in difficulties. She should give lessons on how to survive when everything around you is going to r-at sh-t! Post of the Month? I can't think of anyone better. Just take a look at the support she has engendered from many MSE posters.
  • robpw2
    robpw2 Posts: 14,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would like to vote for spare a thought for rick .
    It shows that people care about others as well as themselvers

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
  • suekjw
    suekjw Posts: 866 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    MOT here please.
  • carrottopsuk
    Options
    whitewing wrote: »
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=640131

I don't know if my link will work. But I want to nominate nykmedia's Live off £4000 for 2008 thread as I think this is going to make a massive difference to many, many people (even more than the 105 challengees registered).

So many worthy nominations this month, but just to say that NKYMedia's thread has really inspired and motivated me. I just wanted to second her nomination to say thank you and wish everyone every success on her thread.:money:
  • Bagpuss741
    Bagpuss741 Posts: 2,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I would like to nominate Mum of twins for the bravery shown is this thread:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=553259&highlight=evicted
    Tesco: £1361.19, Vanquis: £2644.73, Very: £563.08, Next: £1636.95, M&S: £1049.92. As of 5th February 2024. Slava Ukraini
  • wyebird
    wyebird Posts: 755 Forumite
    Options
    Bagpuss741 wrote: »
    I would like to nominate Mum of twins for the bravery shown is this thread:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=553259&highlight=evicted

I would like to second that.
  • auntypsycho
    Options
    wyebird wrote: »
    I would like to second that.

I Would like to third that ... MOT for me as well
  • Alex25
    Alex25 Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would like to nominate Mum of Twins for post of the month, as she has shown great courage and dignity in the face of real adversity, and bringing up a family at the same time!! This country needs more people like her, and well done to all supporters to, of which I'm proud to be one!
    Alex
    ;)
  • stressed.mum
    Options
    I vote for mum of twins for proving just what a mother will do for her children - no one would put themselves through that if they weren't an amazing mother
    Hoping to stick to the challenge this year!!
    Make £5 a day for 366 started Dec 2019
    YTD £ £ 78.23/£1£1,825
    Cash - £ 48.23 Vouchers - £ 30

Wombling into 2020 £38.78
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business