Nominate Post of the Month for January 08

Options

Comments

• tammyfshr
    tammyfshr Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Also MOT for post of the month.she seems a great mother who is trying her best in this sometimes soul destroying world.
  • donnalove
    donnalove Posts: 574 Forumite
    Options
    yes mumoftwins for me to, a remarkable fight.
  • kiwi88_2
    kiwi88_2 Posts: 513 Forumite
    Options
    Nominating mumoftwins a truly brave, strong and loving mum and an inspiration for all.

Anyone wanting to read this story be prepared to spend a couple of hours and a box of tissues on this.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=553259
    MFiT Member No 85
    :money: Martin says NO :money:
  • DisillusionedAnna
    Options
    I also nominate MumOfTwins would be good for everyone to read her posts, kinda puts our probs into perspective in some ways, Im grateful for what I have. Hiyas all MOT voters
    I so want to be like thisu:rotfl: :rotfl: :j :j but feel like this:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: all the time and wondering how the heck did I get into debt.....
  • bizzybee
    bizzybee Posts: 543 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would also like to nominate Mum of Twins, an inspiration to us all.
  • whatamess_2
    whatamess_2 Posts: 2,956 Forumite
    Options
    ampersand wrote: »
    I also nominate mumoftwins - there is a new Thread since the appalling Decision was upheld by DBC's Review Panel on Thursday.
    Catch up here - and thankyou ali007 who posted here and itsnowtime, hot in pursuit.
    mot.

A vote from me too, pity we cannot vote for 2.

The spare a thought for rick has been truly inspirational too.
  • poorandindenial
    Options
    I want to turn my previous nomination for this month over to MOT too, the woman is a tower of strength and her threads have been such an amazing show of courage from her and IT and of solidarity from the forum.
    £34,547 (Dec 07); Current debt: £zilch (Debt free December 2010)
    Sealed Pot #389 (2010=£133)
  • christabell
    Options
    MOT is the woman for me........
    Today, my BEST is good enough.
  • methekidsandthecat
    Options
    ali007 wrote: »
    I'd like to nominate Mumoftwins and her tail of her trials & tribulations with Dacorum Council. For those of you who don't know, she was made homeless after the Buncefield explosion, hit difficulties with a bad landlord and has now been classed as intentionally homeless so is about to be evicted from her temporary accommodation. The tale beggars belief.

She has borne all this with dignity and the support she, and her partner I_T, have generated has been tremendous. We are hoping to get her some help, but to win Post of the Month would be a great lift to her (and all of her supporters).

If you've not read it, catch up here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=553259

I would like to nominate MOT on the thread above - not only for her dignity under the most extreme pressure but also for the contributors to her thread. They really show how these forums can be supportive and practical - I have lurked on the site for ages and have been so impressed. It is an appalling choice that the council made - no doubt some face saving involved there.

Good luck MOT

Me
    November NSD 1/10
    Weight loss - 7lbs from the 41 I need to loose = 34 to go
  • vanmann
    vanmann Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I want to nominate Motheroftwins as post of the month. I think that she deserves a break
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure