We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

All change for 2025

1…5657596162…199

Comments

  • Rhyddid2026
    Rhyddid2026 Posts: 1,545
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I love a day of pottering, although I should probably have been a little more productive today. I still have this evening though. 
    Debts                04/01/25       01/09/26  
    CC1                   £14,122.71     - 
    CC2                     -                   £6,975
    CC3                   £6,112.60      £6,495
    1st Direct CC     £176.03         £151.44
    CC total             £20,411.34    £13,621.44
    OD                     £1100            £0
    Car loan             £4,000          £2,400
    1st Direct Loan  £10,684.44    £3,825
    Total                  £36,195.78    £19,846.44
    EF £2,800
    HF £3
    EB £250
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 23,971
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    rachmac3 said:
    I love a day of pottering, although I should probably have been a little more productive today. I still have this evening though. 
    I do too, though I'm not always very productive during them!
    "Good financial planning is about not spending money on things that add no value to your life in order to have more money for the things that do". Eoin McGee
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 23,971
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    PAD (Payment a Day)

    Today's PAD - £2

    Jan - £129
    Feb - £63
    Mar - £71
    "Good financial planning is about not spending money on things that add no value to your life in order to have more money for the things that do". Eoin McGee
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.