Kybotech Ltd

Options

Comments

• Elfin1
    Options
    I had dealings with Kybotech last year, and I can safely say I will never deal with them again. I bought a magnetic rowing machine that proved faulty after only a couple of months. They didn't respond to my emails, they kept me on hold on the telephone for 40 minutes plus, and if I was lucky enough to get the call answered, I was fobbed off, with "It's being dealt with", or "None of my managers are available". I was only refunded after I involved Cheshire Trading Standards.To this day I have not had any communication from them offering a word of apology, not least for the non existent customer care! Buyers be very aware. Look elsewhere!
  • Kybotech
    Kybotech Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Kybotech wrote: »

As mentioned in previous posts and I do not wish to go over old ground again, we did have problems in the summer of 2007, we have learnt our lessons and invested heavily in a new customer service team of full time staff.

As mentioned above we are not trying to shift the blame and are fully aware of the problems we had. I can and have quoted a specific case where 'bad press' did cause a torrent of abuse on the first contact to us in the call centre.

This is not the case, we have a new team of full time employees who have all the support required including new team leaders and managers.

As mentioned again, previously, Kybotech ship 1000's of orders a week and we do have a 97% customer satisfaction we must be doing something correctly.

We can reply many many times but we feel a line needs to be drawn under this post now, we had problems, we have invested heavily and we have 97% customer satisfaction.

Dont forget, if you do have problems call us or email us as detailed earlier in the post, these WILL be dealt with.

Thank you

as you can see from above that we have previously posted, we have recognised the problems we had last year and rectified them by employing a new customer service team. we are not going to go over old ground that has previously been mentioned in previous posts.
  • Devlin_2
    Devlin_2 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Get a grip, Ive never read such a load of rubish, this company has obviously apologised for their problems, why is it that the same people keep having a dig on here. At least they respond to posts on here unlike other companies. Get a life. If you want some one to moan at try Tesco, I've had nothing but trouble with a purchase I made from them but you dont here me moning about it. Its a bout time we realised that problems do occur and just deal with it ourselves, why is someone always to blame. Have we all turned American. Problems do and always will occur with anything with everything that we do in our life, thats LIFE so the sooner we relaise this the better.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Devlin wrote: »
    Get a grip, Ive never read such a load of rubish, this company has obviously apologised for their problems, why is it that the same people keep having a dig on here. At least they respond to posts on here unlike other companies. Get a life. If you want some one to moan at try Tesco, I've had nothing but trouble with a purchase I made from them but you dont here me moning about it. Its a bout time we realised that problems do occur and just deal with it ourselves, why is someone always to blame. Have we all turned American. Problems do and always will occur with anything with everything that we do in our life, thats LIFE so the sooner we relaise this the better.

Your other post....? Coincidence?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

What a muppet - obviously not had a problem thoughout life and therefore never complained......ye right! Just have a look at those people who have complained about this company......it's not just one or two.

The Kybotech webmeister was good enough to point out that he/management work in a village and the companies are separate in what they do - honest guv! - what a load of horseradish! Do you honestly think people believe that??

Kybotech - would you therefore like to comment on the press clipping/clarify about the MD of Walton Garden Buildings/Walton & Kybotech??????????? Any relation ??????

In another thread it actually states all of the addresses of the management......same family????? Same village????? Funny isn't it.........

I await for the reply with baited-breath..................

Would you also like to comment on where you get the so-called 97% satisfaction rate, and explain how it is worked out?????????

Would you like to comment on why none of your websites show anything under 4 stars and all have positive comments to say about you.......
  • Devlin_2
    Devlin_2 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 27 July 2022 at 2:59PM
    Options
    What a muppet - obviously not had a problem thoughout life and therefore never complained......ye right! Just have a look at those people who have complained about this company......it's not just one or two.

The Kybotech webmeister was good enough to point out that he/management work in a village and the companies are separate in what they do - honest guv! - what a load of horseradish! Do you honestly think people believe that??

Kybotech - would you therefore like to comment on the press clipping/clarify about the MD of Walton Garden Buildings/Walton & Kybotech??????????? Any relation ??????

In another thread it actually states all of the addresses of the management......same family????? Same village????? Funny isn't it.........

I await for the reply with baited-breath..................

Would you also like to comment on where you get the so-called 97% satisfaction rate, and explain how it is worked out?????????

Would you like to comment on why none of your websites show anything under 4 stars and all have positive comments to say about you.......

Firstly, a person who looks after a web site is called a WebMaster and not a WebMeister.

Secondly, I have had plenty of problems in my life and I have had plenty of problems with purchases from stores. I just don't have a desire to slate a company for having problems. Not unless a company is fraudulent and passing on this information would be useful to others. All companies will have problems with customers, we are our own worst enemy sometimes, but if you have a problem, don't shop there again and put it down to experience. Fair play to Kybotech for responding but I don’t see why they should have to keep justifying themselves over and over again to the same people. If I were them I wouldn't respond as this seems a personal crusade against them by you nit picking everything they say or do.

and lastly, be very careful about what you say regarding companies in a public forum. If they say these are TWO separate companies don't go on suggesting that they are misleading people, this could be classed as libel and lead your personally open to prosecution. It's very easy to find out who the directors of a company are at companies house, if you are that bothered ( and it appears that you are) about it get a search done and find out for yourself.

The Muppet
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Firstly, a person who looks after a web site is called a WebMaster and not a WebMeister.

Secondly, I have had plenty of problems in my life and I have had plenty of problems with purchases from stores. I just don't have a desire to slate a company for having problems. Not unless a company is fraudulent and passing on this information would be useful to others. All companies will have problems with customers, we are our own worst enemy sometimes, but if you have a problem, don't shop there again and put it down to experience. Fair play to Kybotech for responding but I don’t see why they should have to keep justifying themselves over and over again to the same people. If I were them I wouldn't respond as this seems a personal crusade against them by you nit picking everything they say or do.

and lastly, be very careful about what you say regarding companies in a public forum. If they say these are TWO separate companies don't go on suggesting that they are misleading people, this could be classed as libel and lead your personally open to prosecution. It's very easy to find out who the directors of a company are at companies house, if you are that bothered ( and it appears that you are) about it get a search done and find out for yourself.

The Muppet

You know you have really hit a nerve with a company when they start threatening you are going to get prosecuted if you don't shut up...
  • Kybotech
    Kybotech Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Please be clear that Kybotech have not threatened to prosecute anybody.

It was Devlin who made the statement regarding being careful what you say about companies in public forums.
  • superscaper
    superscaper Posts: 13,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kybotech wrote: »
    Please be clear that Kybotech have not threatened to prosecute anybody.

It was Devlin who made the statement regarding being careful what you say about companies in public forums.

Well there's no evidence either way whether Devlin is affiliated with your company or not (it is highly unusual for a poster to do nothing on this forum but endorse and defend so vehemently one single company) but his posts are certainly not doing you any favours. I'll take it on face value as being an over zealous customer of yours but they're simply only going to antagonise people against your company by association, which is undoing all the attempts you've made so far to resolve matters. Devlin certainly seems unaware of the purpose of this board. I sincerely hope you do continue to genuinely try and resolve the customer's problems and not take any of Devlin's "recommendations" which are frankly quite detrimental to everyone involved.
    "She is quite the oddball. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original ZX-81?"
    Moss
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well said superscaper.

All that is required from the Kybotech Webmeister (webmaster to those who don't get the spelling) is to be honest and explain away the questions already posed. It really irritates me when people try to wriggle out of certain situations or only answer that what is most comfortable to them. Kybotech, please take some brave-pills, grow a back-bone and just answer my questions then, finally, we can all retire and watch some telly instead..

P.S. I know you will read this (as you do all review sites) so i'll just wait for the reply.......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure