Pay All Your Debt Off By Christmas 2024

Options
BlueJ94
BlueJ94 Posts: 2,551 Ambassador
First Anniversary I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Post Name Dropper
edited 30 December 2023 at 10:29AM in Debt-free wannabe challenges
Welcome to Pay ALL Your Debt Off By Xmas 2024

Firstly I would like to welcome all new and existing members from last years thread (New numbers will be allocated for 2024). I will be taking over the thread this year from @shell16. Thank you for last year! 

Anyone is welcome to join this challenge and it is NEVER too late. There is also no amount of money too small or too large that will stop you from joining this challenge. We have several members who will be on their debt journey for several years to come, but they are part of this thread to pay off a fixed amount of their debt as the support on here is fantastic! 
So, if you think you can pay off all your debts by the end of the year or have a goal to pay off a certain amount then please join in!  You do not need to pay off that target, but having a target to aim for is a good thing!  Whatever you manage to pay is a plus!

This challenge runs until 25th December 2024 - PLEASE DECLARE YOUR FINAL TOTALS BY THIS DATE

To help me run this thread easily, could you please all post your challenge number - Payments/Targets for example

#6 - £1000/£5000 

Posting any other way may result in your amounts not being updated or updated incorrectly. 
By the way, don't worry about working out your % paid as I can do that for you!

I will aim to update at least weekly. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Monthly Totals

January  - 
February - 
March - 
April - 
May - 
June - 
July - 
August - 
September -
October - 
November - 
December -

Members who are joining the challenge;

#1 - @NeverendingDMP £19 /£1900
#2 - @Honeysucklelou2 £/ £5000
#3 - @ayupmeduck £/ £4412
#4 - @BlueBella £/ £5000
#5 - Myself       £130/ £1104.65
#6 - @IrishRose12 £/ £3500
#7 - @Charlotte_88_24 £/£3000
#8 - @Doily94 £/ £10,188.21
#9 - @Minmog £/ £10,000
 I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Debt Free Wannabe boards and spending & discounts boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Debt owed;

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport