POP telecom - avoid
Via MoneySavingExpert I
came to POPtelecom. Their advert offers “a basic plan to get your
emails or ...superfast broadband for streaming and gaming”
In fact they do not have an e-mail service at all: you are expected to use some other service. Once this was clear I cancelled my direct debit and then cancelled POP telecom. They promptly attempted to take money from my bank.
I returned the modem within 14 days of delivery, which I think liquidates the contract. POP telecom have refused to refund me and are trying to extract an absurdly high termination fee.
I do not hold MoneySavingExpert responsible but I do think that having any link to POP telecom brings MSE into disrepute.
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards