Complaint by employee

ALLEN1982
ALLEN1982 Posts: 20
First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Forumite
edited 4 December 2023 at 2:44PM in Employment, jobseeking & training
This employee has made a complaint against me (which has been investigated 4 times) every time I have been found not guilty. Now she has complained again! I don’t talk to her or any contact. But she keeps saying the same things to different managers.

Comments

• Dakta
    Dakta Posts: 554
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 2 December 2023 at 3:00PM
    Raise a grievance regarding malicious complaints as per company grievance process?
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,476
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Your question is?
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • Your question is?
    I’ve been investigated 4 times over the same complaint and found innocent yet she still brings up the same complaint to different managers.
  • ALLEN1982 said:
    Your question is?
    I’ve been investigated 4 times over the same complaint and found innocent yet she still brings up the same complaint to different managers.

That is another statement.  What question do you have regarding this?
    Things that are differerent: draw & drawer, brought & bought, loose & lose, dose & does, payed & paid

• HampshireH
    HampshireH Posts: 4,407
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    ALLEN1982 said:
    Your question is?
    Thats not a question.

But if the question is what can you do then as above follow the grievance process.

HR should not be investigating the same complaint multiple times unless new evidence is bought forward (and even then I would question how thorough their investigation had been the first time)

If there are any grounds and these are each different complaints then HR of course have to investigate. Just because someone didn't do something once doesn't mean they didn't a second time.

I would expect a malicious complainant to be dealt with also
  • Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,037
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    ALLEN1982 said:
    Your question is?
    Why is your employer still swallowing this if  you've already been found 'innocent' four times? 
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
  • I don’t talk to her at all I have no contact. She works in the warehouse.  I work in the office. She is an agency worker. I can’t even leave the office alone incase she complains again about me. It never ends she has been told off for being racist last week. 
  • Undervalued
    Undervalued Posts: 8,817
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    ALLEN1982 said:
    This employee has made a complaint against me (which has been investigated 4 times) every time I have been found not guilty. Now she has complained again! I don’t talk to her or any contact. But she keeps saying the same things to different managers.
    Irrespective of that, were you actually "not guilty" of what she has alleged? 

If so, then what do you suppose is her motivation?

If she is clearly repeatedly making malicious accusations then, as other have said, file a formal grievance. 
  • ALLEN1982 said:
    Your question is?
    Thats not a question.

But if the question is what can you do then as above follow the grievance process.

HR should not be investigating the same complaint multiple times unless new evidence is bought forward (and even then I would question how thorough their investigation had been the first time)

If there are any grounds and these are each different complaints then HR of course have to investigate. Just because someone didn't do something once doesn't mean they didn't a second time.

I would expect a malicious complainant to be dealt with also
    I haven’t had no contact with her or talk to her she brings up the same complaint from last Xmas just going to different managers. If she gets told off for being late etc she reports me to a manager with the same complaint.
  • ALLEN1982 said:
    Irrespective of that, were you actually "not guilty" of what she has alleged? 

If so, then what do you suppose is her motivation?

If she is clearly repeatedly making malicious accusations then, as other have said, file a formal grievance. 
    Yes I was not guilty I do not know why she is doing this. I’ve never had a conversation with her I only used to say hello. Now I don’t talk or anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure