Which AI tools do you use?

Options
MSE_Laura_F
MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,570 MSE Staff
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
edited 6 November 2023 at 12:45PM in Techie Stuff

Which AI tools do you use to save money, boost your income or organise your finances?

Let us know your success stories (how much did you save? What did you learn?). Does your bank offer any AI tools and if so, are they a help or a hindrance? We'd like to hear of any duds you've tried too. Thank you.

Just a reminder: we reserve the right to remove posts we believe have been generated by AI. The Forum's a place for real people to share their experiences. But we definitely want to hear, in your own words, how you make the most of AI tools.

Comments

• debitcardmayhem
    Options

Which AI tools do you use to save money, boost your income or organise your finances?

Just a reminder: we reserve the right to remove posts we believe have been generated by AI. The Forum's a place for real people to share their experiences. But we definitely want to hear, in your own words, how you make the most of AI tools.

Surely you reserve the right to remove posts from sapient beings too, my intelligence is not artificial nor is my renowned wit.
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
  • DigSunPap
    DigSunPap Posts: 375 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    ChatGPT is the best! Previously I used a software called Jasper.
  • MattMattMattUK
    Options
    I use ChatGPT and am experimenting with Bard, they are useful for applying style guides to lots of different texts. I use Google Assistant which can also fall into the category, however none of them are actually AI, they are just MLAs, none of them yet have the capacity to think.

Apart from Skynet that is, I use Skynet as part of my plan to take over the world...
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 6,445 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Which AI tools do you use ..............

As a farmer, fully trained in Artificial Insemination, do you really need me to answer that question? ;)
  • LightFlare
    LightFlare Posts: 547 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 13 November 2023 at 1:59PM
    Options
    My wife's intelligence is arguably artificial at times - but then come to think of it, so is mine 
  • nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We may or may not be using AI tools, but are the institutions we deal with?

If you apply for a loan, it could now literally be the "computer says no"

https://www.cascading.ai/

• nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    DigSunPap said:
    ChatGPT is the best! Previously I used a software called Jasper.
    That's a very general (but I suppose most well known) one. Unbelievable number out there, e.g. planning your day including setting a budget

https://www.gptmyday.com/

From their website

GPTMyDay is an AI-based tool designed to help users plan their day effortlessly. Users can enter their preferred activity type, location, budget, and other relevant information to get started.

The tool uses ChatGPT's AI technology to generate a personalized daily plan for the user. Once the user clicks on the "Generate Plan" button, the tool creates a plan and sends it to the user for review or download.

Additionally, the tool allows users to revisit their old plans in their personalized history. With GPTMyDay, users do not have to spend time figuring out a plan or worrying about getting stuck in a boring routine.

• deskhelp
    deskhelp Posts: 100 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Very much used to chatGTP as of now.. but ready to know more incase there is some new development going on in AI 
  • MoneyDany
    MoneyDany Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I switched from ChatGPT to Bing Chat. This is more economical for me since Bing Chat doesn’t cost anything. I also use Claude-instant on poe.com as another option, which is free too, but has some limitations. Bard is also free, but I find that Bing Chat and Claude-instant are far better.
  • Miser1964
    Miser1964 Posts: 283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    edited 4 January at 3:18PM
    Options
    Adobe Photoshop Generative AI is a lifesaver, also ChatGPT, Bing chat/CoPilot and HeyGen 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback