IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

UK Parking control - ZZPS - No PCN letter

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 2 May at 7:12PM
    Options
    I don't know it. I read it just now on page 2.

But we literally see this all the time so that's just one easy rectifying outcome of dozens like it this year.

Send the email tonight and ring them tomorrow at 8.30am sharp and demand immediate rectifying action due to your mortgage.  Stay in the phone.  INSIST.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • queenb123
    queenb123 Posts: 38 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 2 May at 7:23PM
    Options
    ok will do this is just so stressful - thanks for the advice.

Can i just check that i did everything correctly and i have followed the process - cause i think i just need to find the money and pay it.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    You did everything correctly.  This is the CNBC overlooking a defence.  Again.

Have you sent the email marked for the Manager?

You do NOT need to pay it.  DO NOT DO IT.

Make sure you ring at 8.30am on the DOT - any later and you won't get an answer for over an hour.
  • queenb123
    First Post
    edited 3 May at 7:03AM
    Options
    Yes i sent the email last night -  thank you - i will call 08.30 on the dot. Thank you.
  • queenb123
    First Post
    edited 3 May at 8:44AM
    Options
    I have rang them  - they have told me to send proof (the email i sent last night) and give up to 10 days for it to be recitified- terrified that my mortage will be rejected - will this CCJ show on my record right away cause if it does i will just pay it! I really canot afford to lose my mortagage!
  • Mikeh2001
    Mikeh2001 Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The CCJ only goes to your fiile after the deadline for paying has passed. It looks like in this case the CNBC will delete before that even happens.  Even if it did happen they would remove it straight away anyway.

You could apply for a mortgage today and there would be no trace of this.

If you want to be REALLY safe keep a close eye on CNBC (i.e. if you don't hear from them ring them again at 8:30 after 5-7-10 days) and make sure they do it.  You can also get a free copy of your credit file online and check it BEFORE proceeding with the mortgage application (this is good practice anyway).

Also don't forget to look up the other thread where folks have gotten compensated for the distress caused.  With just one email. I think you should be pushing CNBC for £150 at least.

• Coupon-mad
    edited 3 May at 1:16PM
    Options
    queenb123 said:
    I have rang them  - they have told me to send proof (the email i sent last night) and give up to 10 days for it to be recitified- terrified that my mortage will be rejected - will this CCJ show on my record right away cause if it does i will just pay it! I really canot afford to lose my mortagage!
    DON'T pay it.

It will not show yet (CCJs take 30 days to update).  And they'll sort it by next week.  Look, here's a typical one the CNBC sorted within 48 hours:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/80718949#Comment_80718949?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=complained+CNBC
  • queenb123
    First Post
    Options
    Hello i received this today:

- do i need to do anything???

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,461 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 1 June at 10:13AM
    Options
    queenb123 said:
    Yes, exactly what it states in 3. on the Notice of Allocation! Plus a reread of the 12 steps from the Template Defence Thread that you were following
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 1 June at 10:53PM
    Options
    queenb123 said:

Yes - as I did tell you would happen, the CNBC sorted out their error and you are back on track so please go and re-read the first 12 steps which are in the Template Defence first post and are what you are meant to be following now.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure