IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

dcbc Debt Collectors chasing Parking Fine

Options
keithtoon
keithtoon Posts: 154 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
Hi all again!

My brother has received this letter and swore this is the only letter he has ever received?
He rung the pub to explain he had a Parking Fine and was advised by the landlord "to contact him by giving the pubs phone number to the parking company but they say its too late it has been passed onto debt collectors? 
Is it all too late?
TIA 
Kg

Comments

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Which letter, what does it say, who is it from?  Where is the pub?  Did you or your brother read the NEWBIE sticky on the front page of the forum just below where you clicked on Create Post?
  • keithtoon
    Options
    Le_Kirk said:
    Which letter, what does it say, who is it from?  Where is the pub?  Did you or your brother read the NEWBIE sticky on the front page of the forum just below where you clicked on Create Post?
    Sorry my original post on this was sent without the letter.I have since reposted.
    A letter from Debt Collectors. Pub was in Kent, near Ramsgate. Could someone delete the first post without the attachment please. Yes I have read the NEWBIE but as the letter was from Debt Collectors I was asking if it was all to late to appeal.
    TIA Kg
  • keithtoon
    Options
    KeithP said:
    @keithtoon, you know the process... you already have five threads on this parking board.

Perhaps re-read some of those to refresh your memory of the processes.

If you do want to continue with this thread, can I please ask that you change the thread title to something more useful.
    Hi Keith P,
    You are not wrong.Yes I have been down this road before. This morning before I asked for help I searched in my emails for history on this but I have deleted all my emails months ago as OUTLOOK told me I did not have enough memory. I also tried to find my old posts on here but struggling to find them! how do i find my old post please.
    Thank you Keith P
    Regards Kg
  • keithtoon
    edited 3 May 2023 at 4:40PM
    Options
    keithtoon said:
    KeithP said:
    @keithtoon, you know the process... you already have five threads on this parking board.

Perhaps re-read some of those to refresh your memory of the processes.

If you do want to continue with this thread, can I please ask that you change the thread title to something more useful.
    Hi Keith P,
    You are not wrong.Yes I have been down this road before. This morning before I asked for help I searched in my emails for history on this but I have deleted all my emails months ago as OUTLOOK told me I did not have enough memory. I also tried to find my old posts on here but struggling to find them! how do i find my old post please.
    Thank you Keith P
    Regards Kg
    How do I change the Thread Title guys?

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    keithtoon said:
    How do I change the Thread Title guys?
    By editing your opening post.

You have shown the world someone's mobile telephone number in that latest image.
  • keithtoon
    Options
    I take your point but its the pubs number.
    Thank you  Kg
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 21 April 2023 at 3:26PM
    Options
    No different advice than is already in the NEWBIES thread post #4.  Please tell the person to read it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    keithtoon said:
    I also tried to find my old posts on here but struggling to find them! how do i find my old post please.
    You have 17 discussions (threads that you started).  Just click on your name, that takes you to your profile and then you can click on discussions which, when you scroll down, will show the threads you've started
  • keithtoon
    Options
    Thank you for all the help! yes I have now found my posts and read the newbies post 4, so will ignore the debt letter as mentioned.
    Regards Kg
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure