Travel Money Max not working

Options
Silversinker
Silversinker Posts: 3 Newbie
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
edited 19 April 2023 at 9:24AM in Site feedback
When I try use Travel Money Max to get a rate for Euros I get the message 'Sorry, something went wrong...There appears to be no companies offering this currency.'  :'(
If I then try different currencies I keep getting the same error.  Do you no longer offer Travel Money?

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,076 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just tried it myself and it worked fine - have you tried a different device/browser?
  • cheesy*wotsit
    Options
    It's not just you.  I thought mine was broken too, so tried different browsers and currencies with no luck.  I've tweeted Martin and also reported it so hopefully it'll get looked at soon.
    Spare change tin in force this year!
    NRAM PPI : £6022.56 - WIN! :j
    LLOYDS PPI : £4684.66 - WIN! :j
    My Pearl of Wisdom : Don't be scared to say "I can't afford it", or "I'm skint" to anything... If you're lucky, you'll still be able to do what you want, just find a different way -and if you can't, you don't need it anyway! :p
  • Pammieh
    Pammieh Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    hi there - I have the same problem today - on both laptop and mobile. Did this get resolved? thanks
  • Pammieh
    Pammieh Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Ping - still having the same issue - anyone else?
  • ihateflying58
    Options
    I have just tried 3 different search engines and cleared all history so the above fault hasn’t been resolved
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Strange as it is working for me.
    Just tried using Brave (Chromium)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • columbo81
    Options
    Seems to be an intermittent problem. It didn't work for me for weeks then it started working yesterday. Today back to not working, tried in Chrome, Brave and DuckDuckGo and same result. 
  • wilfullad
    Options
    Haven't been able to get it working for weeks now, either on Chrome or IOS.  Is there anyone at Money Saving Towers doing anything about this?
  • MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,184 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    Options
    Hello - the team is aware that some users have been experiencing problems with Travel Money Max and work is in hand to resolve this.

Thank you for your patience.
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • skiking
    skiking Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    MSE_James said:
    Hello - the team is aware that some users have been experiencing problems with Travel Money Max and work is in hand to resolve this.

Thank you for your patience.

Is there any update to this as Travel Money Max still appears not to be working
    Snootchie Bootchies!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure