IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

VCS County Court Claim - Hearing Stage: I Won!!!

Options

Comments

• 95Rollers
    Options
    DO NOT let your case go to court on papers alone.  This is always a bad idea and you cannot argue your case or smash down their claim or lies if you are not at the hearing!

Always request a Hearing In Person!
  • koahanee
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me 👍🏻 defo I will submit the response and ask for a F2F hearing. 

Just wanted to check if I would still have to submit my WS by 4th April or would I wait for a new hearing date first (current date is set for 27th May on papers)

thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,814 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 25 February 2023 at 7:02PM
    Options
    You must assume that 4 April is your deadline, so do the WS during March.  Best recent examples of good WS bundles are by @aphex007 and @SJRRJS
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • koahanee
    Options
    Thank you @Coupon-mad 👍🏻 Will have a look at the examples and get on with preparing my my WS 🙏
  • 1505grandad
    1505grandad Posts: 2,919 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    A heads-up  -  your claimant are IPC AoS members so make sure you use/quote from the relevant IPC CoP (the example WS above are BPA AoS claimants) 
  • koahanee
    Options
    Thank you @1505grandad for the heads-up 👍🏻 Just wanted to check where can I find the IPC CoP or is there any examples I should look at when prepping my WS? Thank you 🙏
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    koahanee said:
    Thank you @1505grandad for the heads-up 👍🏻 1) Just wanted to check where can I find the IPC CoP or is are there any examples 2) I should look at when prepping my WS? Thank you 🙏
    1) Answered by @Taiko
    2) Use as exemplars those by @aphex007 and @SJRRJS
  • koahanee
    koahanee Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you @Taiko and @Le_kirk for the valuable advice 👍🏻 Just preping my WS now, will upload it here for feedback as soon as I am done 🙏
  • koahanee
    koahanee Posts: 42 Forumite
    edited 20 March 2023 at 10:02PM
    Options
    Hi all, thank you for all your help so far. I have now prepared the first draft of Witness Statement using the example statemensts by @aphex007 and @SJRRJS and also the by @Mouse007 as his case is quite similar to mine.

I haven't got DropBox so I have saved on my Google Drive - below is the open access link. I've taken the exhibit out of this redacted version as they've for my Lease which is a PDF and I can't redact it. 

**Link taken off due to redacting error - will re upload V2**

Hope to have some feedback from you :smile:@Coupon-mad @Le_Kirk @Fruitcake

Thanks again for your help x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family