We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Fags for Baileys..

Options
123457»

Comments

• moanymoany
    moanymoany Posts: 2,877 Forumite
    Options
    Buy the Baileys - cheapest poss of course - and enjoy it.

It's a rum old game giving up smoking. My aunty and my stepdad - smokers for donkeys years - both just stopped and didn't seem to have any problems. I found those 'times' when I always had a fag the worst and had to do something else. Like after a meal - get up straight away and sort out the washing up.

Good luck
  • chevalier
    chevalier Posts: 7,937 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there
    Well done on the continuing giving up. That is ace. Just imagine how much [strike][STRIKE]baileys you will be able to buy[/STRIKE][strike] I mean debt you will be able to overpay if you stick with it.

Good on you
    chev
    I want a job that is less than an hour driving away from my house! Are you listening universe?
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    just seen advert for baileys on tv with all the diff flavours you should reward yourself and go get a bottle(or 2) now
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business