We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucks 2022

1…239240242244245…250

Comments

  • MollyR said:
    I don't remember if I posted an alert for the Swago which began yesterday (and I still have not found a way to search for all occurences of a specific string in one single board, or even just the latest one) but it needs to be submitted before 8am on Boxing Day.

    I haven't seen a message regarding Swago, (but been a bit busy so might have missed it) so thanks for the reminder.
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • Merry Christmas to all.

    30 SB good start to the day :smiley

    How many searches is it now for second win and will I get 25SB?
  • 70 searches (counted) for 5SB
    Lucky I prepared the veg yesterday.
  • Thank you MollyR, had it in my head it was New Years Eve. Team challange bonus confusion???
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,814
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Ah, it's always good to know that somebody has benefited from my little reminders!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.