We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

2022 Frugal Living Challenge

1…291292294296297…314

Comments

  • Asda do their own version if you can’t find the one you want.

    GC 2022 = £3154.96 ,  2023 = £3334. 841
       2024 = £.3221.81 ,   2025 = £3974.24 .  2026  £ 2295.02/£3500,  September £198.90/£150
    Decluttering campaign. 2026. 42/74 storage places, book cases, drawers cupboards and sheds. Also tidying / clearing front and back gardens , giving bathroom and kitchen a bit of a spruce up.  Me🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅⭐⭐⭐ ⭐DH🏅🏅🏅
    Make £600 in 2026 = £726. 79
    NSD in M = 18,  J = 15, J = 15 September 7/15
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,899 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 19 November 2022 at 12:32AM
    London_1 said:
    One thing I am hunting for is a chcoclate bar that a friend likes called Dairy Crunch I think its by Nestles but none of the big supermarkets seem to stock it I tried Poundland and no luck there either.is it not sold anymore I wonder ?

    JackieO xx
    Definitely seen it on Amazon. But only in multi packs. However I think it has been discontinued in the UK. I liked it, it was like a chocolate rice crispy cake but heavy on the chocolate.  

    I find ritter sport chocolate to be a good alternative and they do a similar cornflake chocolate bar.
  • tooldle
    tooldle Posts: 1,690 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Lidl do their own version of Dairy Crunch. Last time we had some the packaging was blue
  • linz
    linz Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I've also definitely seen Dairy Crunch in Farmfoods too
    #5 - Save £12k in 2026
  • London_1
    London_1 Posts: 1,955 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    My nearest Farmfoods is 12 miles away in Gravesend so I may have to make a trip there for a looksee Thank you for the heads up 
    JackieO xx
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 18,813 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    JackieO - unfortunately the forecast is for rain every day this coming week!  Quite honestly I don't mind travelling by bus when it's raining - I prefer it to driving myself!
  • London_1 said:
    My nearest Farmfoods is 12 miles away in Gravesend so I may have to make a trip there for a looksee Thank you for the heads up 
    JackieO xx
    I’m up North but I saw some in my local Post office yesterday! Might be worth calling your local PO and shops before heading further afield. Good luck 
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.