Adventures and Overpayments

1111213141517»

Comments

• jenni_fer
    jenni_fer Posts: 529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Covid is sweeping around again here too :(

Fee or not to fee is always a tricky one, as much as it's painful to see the fee in one lump if that was the best option then you can comfort yourself with the fact you are in control at least.
  • Just read through, I am a massive adventure/holiday lover and am back on here after going a little crazy and needing some accountability back! I am going away in May as well, honestly it is making me happy thinking about it. The world just feels scary and horrible right now, I don't watch the news- stopped during covid- and rarely read about current events as my heart cannot take it. I think we are all struggling with emotions due to the pandemic, lockdowns etc and its hitting us how awful it has all been now. Then add in general life stuff, hormones and the world and its no wonder we aren't feeling great. We have some sun here and it definitely helps! :smile:
  • savingholmes
    savingholmes Posts: 27,259 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Well done on getting the fix. A bit of cost certainty is welcome at the moment.
    Achieve FIRE/Mortgage Neutrality by mid 2030
    1) MFW Nov 21 £201,999 with 237 payments to go - now £184,341 Equity 26.26% (lower post move compensated by EF) plus spent £10K+ on home improvements/emergency repairs
    2) Mortgage neutral by June 2030 AVC £8.063/£127,466 AVC target 6.32%
    3) FI Age 60 annual income target £12,500/30,000 41.66%
    Achievements: CC free since April 22. 1 year EF from Jan 24 & dedicated pot for home improvements
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback