Perfume Cost Cutting Article Discussion

Options
articlealert.gif
This is the discussion to link on the back of the updated
Please click reply to discuss below.

Comments

• poindexter
    Options
    I've used this site several times and have been happy with the service. Worth checking out to compare prices - the items I've bought have been about 60% the price compared to the UK. Use the promotional code SANTASHIP for free postage from the US.
  • roses
    roses Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have ordered perfume oils from this company twice now, over a 3 year period:

http://www.fragrancefactory.com/

The website is a bit shoddy looking & the perfume comes in those plastic bottles which they display on their website but it is CHEAP and you get OIL, not eau de toilette.

I got 5 bottles of 2 floz bottles (I think that's about 50ml?) and they last absolutely ages.

Delivery is sent signed for so you can track it online & I paid about $40 including postage for 5x 2 fl oz bottles.
  • hilspars
    Options
    I have been very impressed with a seller from the states on Ebay. They are called allshewants. I have purchased some Bond no 9 perfume which retails at Harrods for £145 for Approx £50 including the p&p charges.
    I know that the item is genuine. The smell is exactly the same and the box is far too elaborate to copy.
    I have also bought some Hermes - terre d'hermes for men which cost me £23 including delivery. About £40 here.
    QVC also has some very good offers and sets and if you buy now it has a money back guarantee until end of january. You can use all the product if you want so long as you send it back in original packaging. Great if someone does not like the perfume or you want to try something new.
    Everything you need is out there - you just need to ask..................:A
  • I'm_With_Stupid
    Options
    I went to the local cash and carry. Got Lacoste Touch of Pink (15ml) for £8, YSL Jazz (25ml) for £7.60, Paul Smith Femme (25ml) for £10.60, and Hugo Boss Femme (25ml) for £7.60 + VAT. If you know anyone with a traders licence, it might be worth checking whether your local C&C has perfumes, because the prices were around £12-16 + VAT, for perfumes that are normally £45-50 in department stores. Ours says "No Personal Shopping" on the door, with everyone in there talking out loud about who certain gifts were for. :D
  • terrymc_3
    Options
    Just been to my local Ethel Austin Store in Liverpool and picked up some great xmas pressie perfume bargains:
    Britney Spears Fantasy 30ml for £12.00 which retails in Boots for £22.00
    Britney Spears Curious 3 Piece Gift Set £15.00 - in Boots for £27.00
    Burberry Brit Ladies 30ml £12.00 - in Boots for £25.00
    There's loads more including David Beckam, Bratz and most of the usual favourites
    :j
  • moiraz
    moiraz Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    I bought Cassini Perfume for my mum from a US seller and 3 days later they became unregistered :(
    Comping since Sept 07
    Wins-Tickets to Magic number (oct). Tray of Wrigleys (dec), Biotherm moisturiser (£12) (dec) Ear rings (LOL), Sleuth Screeplay (Jan) Hamper of Drinks (Jan) Football Manager Game (Jan) Billy Talent CD/DVD (Jan) Maxx Factor Eyelash (Feb) L'oriel aging Cream (Feb)
  • bindiboo
    bindiboo Posts: 1,539 Forumite
    Options
    any ideas where i can get chanel no 19 edt or edp 100ml from the cheapest guys
  • This site has links to loads of perfume sites which saves you hunting them down on the net yourself. Click here !

They also have links to loads of other reputable shopping sites you may be interested in.... happy saving !
  • simplepete
    Options
    I'm looking for a perfume, but it was ltd edition a few years ago, its called Summer Moon by ghost
    its my all time favourite and theres no more on eBay and I'm running out! If anyone happens to come across any....
    xx
  • mandypacker
    Options
    perfumepoint.co.uk has some good bargains
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business