Easy ticketing rescheduled events

Options

Comments

• KP0000
    Options
    What can I do about this who is the right person to complain too? 
    Easy ticketing rescheduled Craig David concert dates due to covid, even though he played a week later in a different town. PayPal closed my dispute and now I can’t even get hold of anyone after countless emails and no joy via phone either! 
    Went back to PayPal but it’s over the 180 days! 
  • Ergates
    Ergates Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    The first thing you can do is start a new thread - people are less likely to answer a question tacked onto the end of an existing thread.

Put more details in your post:  Rescheduled from when to when?  Were you not able to make the new date?   What did Easy Ticketing say when you contacted them?  etc...

• marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 1,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    KP0000 said:
    Easy ticketing rescheduled Craig David concert dates due to covid, even though he played a week later in a different town. PayPal closed my dispute and now I can’t even get hold of anyone after countless emails and no joy via phone either! 
     Last year they cancelled our booked ub40 concert and refused refund. PayPal sided with them so i did a chargeback 
  • Aylesbury_Duck
    Aylesbury_Duck Posts: 14,138 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    KP0000 said:
    What day of the week was your concert date on?  Craig is quite busy most days, chilled on Sundays though.
  • Grin74
    Grin74 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Utter scam. Still live on Companies House (accounts due end of Feb 2022) and then get this email - like we were expecting anything else as they ride off into the sunset a great deal richer.
    "
    COMEDY IN THE PARK - CANCELLED

It is with a heavy heart and deep regret that we must announce the cancellation of all of the scheduled events organised by M&B promotions, and the end of operations for both M&B Promotions Ltd and ourselves Simple Ticketing Ltd.   

We were amongst many high-profile event organisers forced to reschedule many events due to the COVID 19 pandemic.

Despite the best efforts of everyone involved, this combined with the extreme logistical and financial setbacks caused by the pandemic mean it’s no longer viable for us to continue trading.

Ticket holders for any cancelled event who purchased tickets via ourselves (easyticketing.co.uk) should contact either Paypal for a refund or your bank/credit card provider to administer a chargeback. If tickets were purchased anywhere else, please contact your point of purchase. "

• tonydathome19
    Options
    I have received the exact same email. I paid £247.50 on PayPal in Jul 2020. Any ideas on getting this back appreciated. Thank you 
  • JonClack
    Options
    Same issue here. Already asked PayPal and instantly refused pay back as it is over 180 days since payment was made. Would be glad to hear if anyone has any good advice - over £300 lost right now! 
  • tonydathome19
    Options
    I think someone called Pamela Murray is the person to ask…although she’s probably on a cruise somewhere. 

For info PayPal should refund for something that is future dated. I’ll let you know.
  • lawood585
    Options
    Same thing has happened to me, £297 on 6 tickets for Craig David event. PayPal have told me to contact Citizens Advice 
  • wallislx
    Options
    £187 out of pocket - payment made using PayPal and no idea how to get a refund. Fuming as judging by comments so far, a lot of money passed hands! 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback