We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I’ve only gone and done it! New start here we come!
Comments
-
Another one also missing your updates. Hope all is well with you1
-
I often wonder how you're doing too MT, hope all is well. xxMortgage at highest: £147,500 Now: £64,755.45
Mortgage OP’s: £26,363.96
Debt: £4255.68 £3715.221 -
When I come here.....which is not often I always look you up. Hope you are OK.Let's be happy!!0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards