We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Matalan Clearance Store

Options

Comments

• owtfornowt_2
    Options
    popped into the clearance store at renfrew today to see if any bargains to be had

quite a few changes such as everything in store is £5 or less (nothing more expensive than a fiver!) although the majority of stock is actually less than £5 anyway!

whole store is on offer of 3 for 2, i.e buy any 3 items and get the cheapest item for FREE!! could hardly believe it especially when they have loads of skirts & dresses at only £2!!

plenty of kids (including disney ranges - that has sorted a few xmas presents). few shirts for the other half at only £2. not much homeware in though.

opening times = they are open every day until 6pm (sunday they close at 5) but they have started xmas opening hours (open till 8pm on a tuesday & thursday).

deffo worth a visit for some bargains, spoke to some of the staff and they get stock in 2/3 times a week so shall be back next week for some more.

:T
  • ambyuk
    ambyuk Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, I've never heard of this place. I'll have to check it out when I go to Glasgow next year.
    :money:
  • purrrcat
    purrrcat Posts: 190 Forumite
    Options
    Matalan Clearance store are selling all stock Buy One Get One Free and everything is £5 or under from today.

Lots of mens trousers, shirts, ladies shoes and loads of childrenswear. Mostly summer stock, but good to stock up for next year at a bargain price.
  • scotgirl2
    scotgirl2 Posts: 257 Forumite
    Options
    thanks i wil be visiting vry soon
    :j HEATHER :¬) :T
  • owtfornowt_2
    Options
    purrrcat wrote: »
    Matalan Clearance store are selling all stock Buy One Get One Free and everything is £5 or under from today.

Lots of mens trousers, shirts, ladies shoes and loads of childrenswear. Mostly summer stock, but good to stock up for next year at a bargain price.

beat to me it! when did it start? popped in today to see if the 3 for 2 offer and amazed to see its now the buy one get one free offer!

as you say seems to be majority summer product but still some fantastic stock especially considering the prices - bikinis at 20p!

been assured that more stock due in this week so shall be making a follow up visit
  • purrrcat
    purrrcat Posts: 190 Forumite
    Options
    Matalan Clearance store in Renfrew are back to their buy two get third free offer on all stock.

Items can be mixed and matched - cheapest item free.

:)
  • scotgirl2
    scotgirl2 Posts: 257 Forumite
    Options
    great stuff
    i love this shop but it does have a load of rubbish at times which can be a bit of a letdown
    :j HEATHER :¬) :T
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Peter-Pan wrote: »
    Ta for that but a wee bit far from me in Mid Calder.

small world,grew up in east calder
  • temi_3
    Options
    pls has anyone got the idea of where matalan clearance store is in SW london.
  • temi_3
    Options
    can someone reply me pls
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills