We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Matalan Clearance Store

Options

Comments

• lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    any in the north west, or london and the south east/ west???
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • saintscouple
    Options
    There is one just outside Great Western Outlet in Swindon, on the roundabout.
  • maggiecantalk
    Options
    Thanks For The Info On Matalan--i Will Definitely Be Visiting It ---christmas Is A Comin!!!!!!
  • hobo123
    hobo123 Posts: 231 Forumite
    Options
    Hi does anyone know the opening times for store in renfrew?
  • scotgirl2
    scotgirl2 Posts: 257 Forumite
    Options
    renfrew store:not sure of opening times but its definitely closed on a monday to the public.
    :j HEATHER :¬) :T
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    Options
    The 1st page of the thread gives the opening hours!!

Can anyone tell me what Arriva bus I would have to take to get from the town centre to the Renfrew store

TIA

Scruffy :p
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • scotgirl2
    Options
    The 1st page of the thread gives the opening hours!!
    Scruffy :p

the opening hours vary so dont rely on what it says on the first part of the thread.some people have turned up at times when its closed at night.best to call the store and check though on [FONT=Arial,sans serif]01418868050:p [/FONT]
    MAP HERE
    :j HEATHER :¬) :T
  • janeym8
    janeym8 Posts: 529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    we went last week and door said closing 5-30 but they put out all the lights at 5 shop stayed open as there were a few people still in and they didnt say it had closed but what a way to get rid of your customers we felt so uncomfortable as we were still looking about

janey xxx
    LIFE IS FOR LIVING-I`VE LEARNT THAT THE HARD WAY
  • kittykirsty
    Options
    Scruffy, afaik the 23, 23A and 22 all go past there, the 23 and 23A go from Glasgow centre, through plenty of places out to Braehead and then past the retail park on the way to Erskine. The 22 comes from Paisley through Renfew to the retail park and then to Erskine. The buses should be about every 10 minutes through the day monday-friday, not sure about at the weekends! Hope this helps!
    :j Ready to take control of my life! :j
  • jumpingjackd
    Options
    scotgirl2 wrote:
    renfrew store:not sure of opening times but its definitely closed on a monday to the public.

Was in last week and told that it was open on Mondays. Might be better to phone and check though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure