No date on renewal form for PIP

Options
13»

Comments

• gingerbreadmen
    Options
    Yes it will be me filling them out but only with the info from the CAB. If there was no covid they would be filling the form out.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,964 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Yes it will be me filling them
    My advice remains the same, you use "i"....
  • gingerbreadmen
    Options
    Hi nearly finished filling out the pip renewal. Just a quick question is it worth adding my award letter that i got last time when I was awarded PIP. to show where I got the points.
  • poppy12345
    Options
    That's entirely your decision, they will either use it, or they won't. For my last review they had access to my first assessment report, same for my daughter.
  • gingerbreadmen
    Options
    That's entirely your decision, they will either use it, or they won't. For my last review they had access to my first assessment report, same for my daughter.
    How did they have access to it did you send it with your renewal?
  • poppy12345
    edited 1 July 2021 at 9:30PM
    Options
    I'm unsure but i can only assume they have access to them. The HCP mentioned my current award at the time during the assessment. For my daughters 2nd PIP review the assessment report was mentioned in the paper based assessment report. No, they weren't sent by me at anytime.
  • gingerbreadmen
    Options
    Hi thought I would update this tread with surprisingly good news. Got an ongoing award  enhanced for both parts and the best bit was it was paper based no FTF. So hopefully no more reviews for a while. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback