I finished a toothpaste. 
  • dolly84dolly84 Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    VALM said:
    dolly84 said:
    VALM said:
    My LUSH sale order has come.  Bit miffed that, for a company that's meant to be big on sustainability, the box was big enough to house a microwave and I managed to fill two carrier bags with polystyrene!  Anyway, Ins: Gift set containing 6 bath bombs, gift set containing Tick Tock and Roar bath bombs (war has broken out as to who is going to use the Roar one!), 2 x Jingle Bells bath bombs, 2 x Polar bear bubble bars, Elfie Stick and Santa bubble bar (can't remember it's proper name).
    I have also UU a perfume that I got for Christmas.  It was a trial size of the Atelier Cologne Love Osmanthus.  MRM bought me a bottle of AC Clementine California and said he got this as GWP.  It is gorgeous and I have made a request for the full size for my birthday next month.

Shame about the packaging, it is so easy to package with paper tape and compostable (or is it ible?) chips.

In

Too Faced Shadow Insurance - I have some eyeshadow primer on the go but this one is my favourite so I bought it whilst on sale.
    I’ve only just spotted your spellcheck. I had to research it and your spelling is correct. Lol. Nearly had to correct someone’s email at work this week as he said he was sorry “to cause incontinence”. I hope he meant inconvenience otherwise I suppose it could have been some kind of threat.

Oh dear, auto correct does give us some laughs I suppose at least.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
    5.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    dolly84 said:

January PP List

Peppermint Foot Cream - b/f from December
    Philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel 480ml - b/f from December
    Philosopy Butter Rum Cake Shower Gel 480ml
    Le Soft Stick Perfume
    Philosophy Amazing Grace Whipped Body Cream 120ml
    Cowshed Body Lotion
    Woods of Windsor Pomegranate & Hibiscus EDT 100ml
    Liz Earle Skin Repair 15ml

My 7 by Spring list
    1. Poppy King Lip Crayon in Smiling - b/f from the last challenge
    2. Barbara Daly Trade Secrets Sheer lip melt in Adorable b/f from the last challenge
    3. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink b/f from the last challenge
    4. Miss Sporty Stick Concealer - b/f from the last challenge
    5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
    6. Benefit rsvp cream shadow mini
    7.  Bare Minerals Eyeliner in Plum

My updated lists.  Both the shower gels should be finished this month, the Philosophy body lotion will be too, the other items might run into next month especially the stick perfume as I haven't even got it out of the box where I keep my perfumes.

I'm using all the 7 by Spring items regularly but I find makeup takes about 5 times longer to finish than I think it will, except for foundation that is.

• asajjasajj Forumite
    5K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also to declare two UUs:
    Batiste Dry Shampoo
    Dove Deodorant
    ally.
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 more UUs over the weekend. 
    LUSH Black Cat bubble bar.  Lots of bubbles but the water turned black!   Eew!
    Garnier Moisture Boost sheet mask.  I really don't like these.  Was given as a gift but would not purchase.  Find them wasteful as to the discarding of the sheet itself and the amount of serum(?) that has to be wiped off.
    John Frieda Shampoo.  HG.  Think I have replacement.  Need to check.

I also sold something at the weekend.  You may recall I bought a Glossybox Mystery Box for £10 which was guranteed to include a Huda Beauty product.  The product was a highlighter pallet containing 4 highlighters.  2 were green and blue in colour and whilst they looked ok I know I wouldn't reach for them.  Sold on to one of Emma's friends and got back the price of the Glossybox.  Someone else can give it the love I can't.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
    5.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    A very boring uu of another of DD's eczema products that never get used

Oilatum Plus Bath Oil 500ml - dull but does make the skin feel nice.

• pinkfluffybabepinkfluffybabe Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another UU this morning: 

Soaper Duper Ginger Shower Gel. WBA. Don't need shower gel yet though. 
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2021 15/91 UU, 4 IN
  • sstevo19sstevo19 Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    I've been so drained from work that I forgot to post this the other day. One UU to report:

La Roche Posay Hydreane Legere Moisturiser 40ml - WDBA and have done. My skin only seems to like this moisturiser, which is annoying. Replaced with the back up I bought off Escentual.