117 replies 4.1K views

Replies

• VALMVALM Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    dolly84 said:
    uu

Bobbi Brown Cream Blush in Powder Pink - finally I have finished this, I have decluttered this a few times and then rescued it at the eleventh hour, I did find a way to make it work for me and actually really enjoyed using it, it is the perfect tawny pink shade and I used it by putting a stripe of it under my cheekbones like cream contour then using a stipple brush to work it vertically up onto my cheekbone and this looked really good.

I have two other cream blushes in the stash but one of them is too intense on my cheeks, it is a Stila convertible and I plan to use it on my lips but I do find it a bit dry for that plus it will take about 10 years to finish.  For now I am going back to my The Balm Down Boy blush which I absolutely love and quite often get comments from people when I wear this about what lovely skin I have.

Yay.  I don't own any cream blushes thankfully as they can expire quicker than powder.  After the long haul job of the NARS blush palette I can't bring myself to actively pan another one so will rotate them as and when.  Today, I pulled out a Laura Geller baked gelato blush in Rosewater which is very pretty. 
    I did finish my Colourpop Birthday Cake Supershock eyeshadow today.  Would not repurchase as a) I got a bit fed up of it and b) I have PLENTY of other eyeshadows. Again, looking forward to rotating some.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • ponypalponypal Forumite
    387 posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Hope everyone is well! I'm in for 2021.
    UU Green People Vita min fix 24 hour cream
    I liked this but it was quite thick which is not for me, ultimately.
    UU The comforter Lush bath bomb - this was nice!
    I also UU LUSH Not Sleepy Shower Bomb and this was a weird idea but I absolutely loved the smell it reminded me of another Lush bath bomb I used to love, perhaps it was Avobath? I got a LUSH voucher for xmas so prepare for some IN's when I get around to making an order on their website.

Debt Free since December 2017
    #11 3-6 month Emergency Fund - £6,000.00/£6,000.00
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    My LUSH sale order has come.  Bit miffed that, for a company that's meant to be big on sustainability, the box was big enough to house a microwave and I managed to fill two carrier bags with polystyrene!  Anyway, Ins: Gift set containing 6 bath bombs, gift set containing Tick Tock and Roar bath bombs (war has broken out as to who is going to use the Roar one!), 2 x Jingle Bells bath bombs, 2 x Polar bear bubble bars, Elfie Stick and Santa bubble bar (can't remember it's proper name).
    I have also UU a perfume that I got for Christmas.  It was a trial size of the Atelier Cologne Love Osmanthus.  MRM bought me a bottle of AC Clementine California and said he got this as GWP.  It is gorgeous and I have made a request for the full size for my birthday next month.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • edited 7 January at 11:23AM
    ponypalponypal Forumite
    387 posts
    ✭✭
    edited 7 January at 11:23AM
    @VALM do you have any idea if the sale is getting restocked? The website implies that more of some things will be back. Annoyed they didn't promote the sale more widely but also maybe I just have not been paying enough attention. No way was I about to go into the shop in person on boxing day.
  • edited 7 January at 11:24AM
    ponypalponypal Forumite
    387 posts
    ✭✭
    edited 7 January at 11:24AM
    UU Lush Dream Cream - this was a small one I think it must have come in one of the xmas gift boxes I bought in the sale last year WDBA even though it is horrifically expensive these days. Seems like all my moisturisers are on their last dregs at the moment. 
  • MFdreamerMFdreamer Forumite
    71 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    VALM said:
    My LUSH sale order has come.  Bit miffed that, for a company that's meant to be big on sustainability, the box was big enough to house a microwave and I managed to fill two carrier bags with polystyrene!  Anyway, Ins: Gift set containing 6 bath bombs, gift set containing Tick Tock and Roar bath bombs (war has broken out as to who is going to use the Roar one!), 2 x Jingle Bells bath bombs, 2 x Polar bear bubble bars, Elfie Stick and Santa bubble bar (can't remember it's proper name).
    Must. Resist. Temptation to look at the Lush sale 🙈 I didn’t know they did it online.....
    MFW
    1 Nov 2020 @ 
    £42,204 to go in 34 months! (£1,241 a month)
    1 March 2021 £35,047 to go in 30 months (£1,168 a month)
    MFW 2021 #3 - £6,600/ £17,500