Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

cavid jab

edited 30 December 2020 at 3:56PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
55 replies 1.2K views
busajohnbusajohn Forumite
75 Posts
Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited 30 December 2020 at 3:56PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
Hi can anyone help me plz . My wife is a frontline worker and got a letter a couple weeks ago to get her covid injection . im a blue badge holder so i took her in my car Iv got a parking charge letter from a company saying iv goto pay £60 . i parked in the bluebadge area as advised bu a parking attendant i didnt see any parking charge boards only blue badge i show it to attendant and he pointed me where to park . i know theres a tempmate letter but im not good on pc and only got a mobile fone  and been looking now for 2 days and cant find it . Any help please Thanks STAY safe everyone

Replies

• BrownTroutBrownTrout Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    which parking firm first of all, lets keep it simple
  • busajohnbusajohn Forumite
    75 Posts
    CPP coventry hospital Thanks i have just emailed PALS aswell 
  • edited 30 December 2020 at 5:14PM
    FruitcakeFruitcake Forumite
    51.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 December 2020 at 5:14PM
    The NEWBIES thread is just underneath where you clicked on the New Thread button. Therein you will find a ready written appeal template in blue text, but do progress your complaint via PALS and the head of the hospital trust. 
    The driver was there by invitation and followed the directions of a parking attendant (whether employed by the scammers or by the hospital you haven't said, and of course may not know.)

This is not the first case of someone receiving a PCN whilst getting the vaccine, so you should also complain to your MP, the PM, and contact local and national press to warn others what is happening.

The scammers are taking advantage of the pandemic to scam money from people.

When you go back for round two, ask questions and get pics of the site and signage.

Please confirm the name of the PPC, not just their initials.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    75 Posts
    Hi and thanks CPP Carparkingpartnership. The attendants i think were working for the hospital but unsure they were woearing hi viz jackets but couldnt see any writing on them as were driving 
    75 Posts
    Fruitcake said:
    The NEWBIES thread is just underneath where you clicked on the New Thread button. Therein you will find a ready written appeal template in blue text, but do progress your complaint via PALs and the head of the hopsital trust. 
    The driver was there by invitation and followed the directions of a parking attendant (whether employed by the scammers or by the hospital you haven't said, and of course may not know.)

This is not the first case of someone receiving a PCN whilst getting the vaccine, so you should also complain to your MP, the PM, and contact local and national press to warn others what is happening.

The scammers are taking advantage of the pandemic to scam money from people.

When you go back for round two, ask questions and get pics of the site and signage.

Please confirm the name of the PPC, not just their initials.
    On my fone that link wont open i think this is why i cant find the template Thansk

75 Posts
    Thanks evryone ill let you know the outcome Stay safe everyone 

• edited 30 December 2020 at 5:36PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    34.5K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 December 2020 at 5:36PM
    And stop using a mobile phone for this , ideally use a laptop ( or possibly a modern tablet )

We seem to be getting more of these issues at various vaccination hubs

In your case , the PALS complaint is your best option , plus complaining about this to the press
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se