child care vouchers/ kiddi vouchers
Not sure where this thread belong so put it in here for now.
Through work i did a salary sacrifice to put into a child care voucher scheme. With my youngest now in p7 i no longer need this and have request the payment to be stopped but told the money i have built up can't be refunded to me. I have stated that the plan was to use these vouchers up while she was in p7 but due to the pandemic and able to work from home i no longer need these and would like a refund. But they have said they only give a refund for exceptional or unforeseen event, or change to your personal circumstances.
Anyone any experience with this or know where i stand do i just loose the money?
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards