We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Awful weather - typical Brits talk

Options

Comments

• wort
    wort Posts: 1,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    PP the sky is beautiful blue next to the yellow and pink it’s stunning. 
    I think the mystery flower is campanula looking at the leaves ,I have it everywhere. I may be late to the party in trying to identify as I’m behin the posts at the mo.
    Focus on contribution instead of the impressiveness of consumption to see the true beauty in people.
  • ArbitraryRandom
    ArbitraryRandom Posts: 2,543 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    edited 25 April at 10:52AM
    Options
    YBE - I hope your cousin is okay and that you get to do some nice things with her (including maybe getting out and about to see what different plants are blooming in her area ;) )

Ventusky is telling me dry and cloudy today - temp hovering around 8 with a drop to 4 or 5 at about 6 in the morning... I don't think there's chance of frost, and I've been hardening my plants off, so I might risk leaving them out all night. There's getting to be too many of them potted up for it to be easy to keep bringing them in and I'm thinking/planning on planting them out this weekend anyway. 

*braces for people who know what they're doing to tell me what a mistake that would be* :)  
    I'm not an early bird or a night owl; I’m some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback