Awful weather - typical Brits talk

Comments

• Ha haa! Well if it’s not your fault it’s my fault gf, I was singing away to meself yesterday doing domestic nonsense. “Could you be lo-o-ved…” Hopefully the scan didn’t show any extra bits or missing bits or wandering bits? 

Cracking pic pp, that’s some commute you’ve got there :love: 

Beautiful full moon out there now, just enough cloud in front of it to produce that coloured ring round it that I can never remember the name of. Quite cold too. 

Arctic blocking sat-nav Dusty, very good ;) 
    In 1915, the lock millionaire Cecil Chubb bought his wife Stonehenge. She didn't like it, so in 1918 he gave it to the nation.
  • pink_poppy
    pink_poppy Posts: 1,351
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Definitely unintentional camera movement - taking the pic with my ancient phone whilst whizzing along in the car :D 

It's another frosty start here - I've lost count of how many we've had in November. It's dry and sunny though, so I'm grateful for that. My (still outside) Calamondin has lots of white flower buds, which I'm sure will drop off soon with the cold - I'm amazed the plant is still alive tbh. My cyclamen pot that I got from Home Bargains a few weeks ago is still going strong - it's a nice splash of colour to have in the garden at this time of year :)  
    Caledonia dreamin' ...
  • pink_poppy
    pink_poppy Posts: 1,351
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Lovely wren, Dusty :) 
    Caledonia dreamin' ...
  • I know what you mean about a cold kitchen. Mines is too small for a radiator and it’s NW facing. Lovely and cool in summer when there’s all that heat tho! 
    In 1915, the lock millionaire Cecil Chubb bought his wife Stonehenge. She didn't like it, so in 1918 he gave it to the nation.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback