Time to Face The Music

Options

Comments

• RelievedSheff
    RelievedSheff Posts: 11,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Ooh lovely you’re getting a greenhouse 😀
    We had a greenhouse at the old house and really enjoyed growing stuff.

We will get an automatic watering system for when we are away. Had one of those previously as well. They have really come down in price.
  • RelievedSheff
    Options
    Not a no spends day today. We have been to stock up on beer while they have an offer on. It is as cheap as it has been for months so we have bought six cases. Might get six more tomorrow.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be from stores. Breakfast was toast, we have both taken our packed lunches to work and dinner tonight is salmon wellington and vegetables.

I am at the hair dressers tonight after work. While I am there the other half has said he will do the vacuuming and clean the bathrooms as well as putting the wellington in the oven. So I have an easy evening in store. Just need to put the washing away which should be dry when we get home. 
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,377 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    He’s a good lad 😆

An automatic watering system sounds like just what we need. Where have you seen them?
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,603 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes watering system sounds very interesting. 
    January spends - £587.58
  • RelievedSheff
    Options
    We had a system called Autopot in the last greenhouse.
  • RelievedSheff
    Options
    It will be a no spends day today.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be from stores. Breakfast was porridge, we have both taken our packed lunches to work and dinner tonight is mango, chilli and lime sausages with rice and vegetables.

No jobs to do tonight other than walking the dog. We need to go and drop our nephew's birthday card off tonight on the way home. They are all growing up so fast. We don't get them presents now. They are at the age where money in a card is more appreciated which is fine by us as it makes it easier for us!
  • RelievedSheff
    Options
    It will be a no spends day today.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be from stores. Breakfast was crumpets, we have both taken our packed lunches to work and dinner tonight is hot dogs made with some of the lime and chilli sausages with onions and mushrooms and air fried cajun chips, beer battered onion rings and homemade coleslaw.

No jobs to do tonight other than walking the dog. It will be a chill out night with a few beers on the sofa.
  • RelievedSheff
    Options
    Not a no spends day today. I have half a goat to pick up from the farm shop. Its not a big one apparently so it won't be as expensive. I'm also popping into town for a few bits.

The other half is building the base for the bins today. That should keep him busy. When I have done the shops my job for today is cleaning the inside of the van and a load of washing. 

Breakfast today is a full English and dinner later is a BBQ. Will light the chiminea again I think if it starts getting chilly.

We will take the dog out for walks locally again today I think and he will no doubt spend the rest of the day mooching in the garden helping his dad.
  • RelievedSheff
    Options
    It was an expensive day yesterday so it is going to be a no spends day today. 

Breakfast is a full English and dinner later is a rotisserie jerk chicken on the bbq.

We need to do a couple of tip runs this morning which we plan to do as soon as it opens at 8am before Breakfast. 

Today's other jobs are washing the van and the car. We will take the dog for a walk locally again today. Must remember to fill the water tank on the van as well while we have it out so we can set off straight away on Friday after work.
  • RelievedSheff
    Options
    The dog enjoyed the sunshine yesterday. 

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business