Student loans and pensions

edited 23 July at 7:09PM in Loans
3.6K replies 736 views

Replies

• MARKOS72MARKOS72 Forumite
    248 posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    Has anyone got an email address for Quick Quid that they respond to?
    I am going to leave it until I recieve the letter from the ombudsmen but as soon as I get that I want to contact them to get the ball rolling

Tried numerous emails without response whilst chasing my claim up
    Try [email protected]
    or [email protected]
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    248 posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    A good week all round for me,QQ paid out and I passed my railway technical course I've been attending all week
  • Delete33Delete33 Forumite
    802 posts
    ✭✭✭
    MARKOS72,:eek::rotfl::T:):A:cool:;):beer::j
  • How long did it take from people speaking to the ombudsmen about the decsion to receiving the letter from them?
    248 posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    How long did it take from people speaking to the ombudsmen about the decsion to receiving the letter from them?

I was just over 2 weeks or thereabouts.
  • Hi Everyone,

So we finally heard back from Quick quid and Sunny with statement of accounts. Just waiting for two wonga's (husband and myself). Complaints sent- initial interest due for the two we have sent off, before 8% is £2113. Don't expect to get this much but it's still a nice amount which will help towards clearing these debts and hopefully more fingers crossed!!

Let the fun begin!!

danidav88
    802 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Go for it danidav88, let battle commence.
  • sacha28sacha28 Forumite
    850 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Saturday everyone :D

My complaint went to FOS last week....how long until I get some kind of communication from them to say the complaint has been received? So far nothing!

Congratulations to the peeps who's cases have been closed too, happy days :beer:
    802 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi sacha, I received confirmation by E-Mail and post after approx 3 weeks. I know the FOS is busy so be patient. What PDL are you complaining about??? it is sometimes a very long process even to the very end, QQ delay even when they have to pay out.:cool:
    248 posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    Just logged in to my QQ account out of interest-it seems I am no longer a viable customer ;)
    Didn't even make any kind of application
    "Your QuickQuid Loan Application has been Declined
    Our review of your past borrowing history from your credit report is the primary basis for our lending decision. Other factors in this decision may include: identity verification, validation of application details, multiple outstanding loans and income and existing financial commitments"
    Think they've taken the huff?