DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    daveyjp said:
    Beta testing at its finest
    Feels more like Alpha testing 🙄
  • Marvel1
    Marvel1 Posts: 7,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Same here, browse one category, click on forums home and signed out.
  • joansgirl
    joansgirl Posts: 17,899 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I haven't been having this problem so I just did an experiment. I was here, Site Feedback. Clicked on Forum Home and it did indeed appear like I was logged out, no profile pic in the corner and unable to see Moneysavers Arms board from the Go To Category box. So I selected a random board from the category box and when it loaded I was still logged in. From there I could select The Arms and DT.
    floraison.gif
    Some people only exist as examples of what to avoid...
  • priorslee
    priorslee Posts: 3,160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Another 'me too'.
    Just opened 14 pages from the comps board.  First 10 logged in, but last 4 logged out (without jumping to other sites or boards).  Came over to site feedback, also logged in (able to post this comment).  Very odd & very annoying.
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,362 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Me too, this forum sucks since the upgrade, so many negatives and no positives
  • amsquared
    amsquared Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Since 21st May - I need to sign in everytime I close a browser then later go to any forum content. Can somebody fix this please. Using Chrome on a Mac. Checked Safari as well and it does the same. I have always had the keep signed in box ticked at login.
    Best Comp wins in 25 years of comping. Holidays to Hawaii, Toronto, Thailand twice, Dubai twice, Cyprus, Spain, Lake District, Glasgow and London. A couple of £1000 wins as vouchers. 2 Dimplex Fires. Baby cot and chest of drawers. £500 of blinds. Shibumi Jacket. Various small cash prizes under £500 and shopping vouchers. Cosmetics & weedkiller!
  • poppellerant
    poppellerant Posts: 1,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Came to the Site Feedback section and I was having the same problem, so I wanted to see if others were too or if something was amiss at my end.  It would seem something is wrong at MSE HQ. :disappointed:
    Another day, another bug.  It really does feel as though MSE don't want us here any more.
  • Fingerbobs
    Fingerbobs Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Just came here to say exactly the same thing! Seems to let me browse a specific forum, then as soon as I go back to Forum Home to select a different Forum to view, it throws me out and I have to log in again. Becoming annoying.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    Another day, another bug.  It really does feel as though MSE don't want us here any more.
    If that was truly the case, the forum would surely have been closed without spending money on upgraded software. 

It seems obvious to me that the upgrade has been achieved at minimal cost and that's why there are so many glitches appearing.

Oh yeah, I've been logged out too in the same manner...
  • floorflock
    floorflock Posts: 470 Forumite
    I also keep having to log in and am finding it frustrating! :s
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills