Wii's Spotted or Wanted. Please post all availability for the Wii here - Part 2

Comments

• cb_999
    cb_999 Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    eurodono wrote: »
    Matt, just got through to Argos and they advised that my delivery wont be arriving today even though I paid for saturday delivery!!! Crazy - blaming delivery company! it is going to be delivered on monday but im not home!! madness!

Well I was angry , but I'm not anymore, my one had just arrived... it's late but it's here! :T Hang in there folks!
  • thanks for the updates guys.

I just got through too and the lady on the phone said that many of them are running a day late but they have no way of telling whether mine is out on a van, still in the warehouse or anything, some order tracking system! apparently they had 9000 wii's ordered from the site yesterday and are struggling to get them all out.

i work full time so i'm not going to be here on monday should they deliver then. i asked CS about that and all i can do is ring back on monday after 6.

not happy with them but the poor woman on the phone sounded pretty stressed and said they've had over 100 calls in the queue all afternoon so i'd have felt guilty if i'd shouted at her!
  • asda livings nornally get wii deliverys on a thursday at 12.
    Saving for House depost!!
    ........Nearly impossible!!!!!!:confused:

Start date: 19th April 2008
  • Aspal
    Aspal Posts: 122 Forumite
    Are the argos bundles still available? I can't even find them on the website, let alone be told they are out of stock. HAve tried using the link and searching for the number. I have this amazing knack of leaving the computer just as they come into stock everywhere! Perhaps I ought to let you know when I am going out as always seems to coincide with stock coming in!! Still, got another couple of weeks to get hold of one yet.
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Aspal, rumour has it that Woolies will be having stock online on Monday at 6pm.
    HTH
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • teeandrew
    teeandrew Posts: 166 Forumite
    Just back from Tesco in Stockton, got there went to the shelf, no signs saying out of stock noticed it comes with a free mario game so picked up a game box and took it to the desk all excited then was told nope you have just missed the last one, didn't you see the sign saying out of stock? No because there wasn't one there just a shelf with 5 t"ake this to the till cases".

Oh well gonna keep looking at JL.......
  • KTF
    KTF Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    A friend of mine is ordering them (Wii Sports Pack) from Amazon.de and they arriving with no problems. Plenty of them in stock as well if you need one by Christmas.
  • How are they doing that? They stoped sending to us age's ago. Please tell...
  • KTF
    KTF Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Register as a new customer, select Germany as the country of residence but enter your UK address in all the other fields (making sure that United Kingdom is in there some place).

The courier then reads the label and ignores the Germany reference as all the other details are for the UK so ships it over here.
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    If I remember correctly, wasn't Nokia going to her/his local Woolies today to see if their Wii was there?
    Let us know how you got on Nokia?
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure