Wii's Spotted or Wanted. Please post all availability for the Wii here - Part 2

1549550551552553555»

Comments

• flipflop77
    flipflop77 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Low and behold - after many months searching - John Murphy is back, no more electrical goods, but still the founder of a company again!! - facebook.com/profile.php?id=681332436 & gnpclothing.com/

Set up with his wife - so if your still owed money...... now you know where he is!!
  • Tony5101
    Tony5101 Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    why on earth have you resurrected a thread that was last posted in 18 months ago....?
  • upsy-daisy_3
    upsy-daisy_3 Posts: 570 Forumite
    What???? Must of missed something, what with this thread being almost 2yrs old?!?!?
    Laugh Often, Love Much, Live Well.
  • upsy-daisy_3
    upsy-daisy_3 Posts: 570 Forumite
    You have joined just to post this message in 5 threads, why???
    Laugh Often, Love Much, Live Well.
  • Silk
    Silk Posts: 4,836 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    upsy-daisy wrote: »
    You have joined just to post this message in 5 threads, why???
    Hi Daisy,
    John Murphy ripped off loads of people a couple of years back one of the scams was Wii's at christmas time etc etc
    see this thread.....
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=34444331&highlight=#post34444331

My guess is flipflop is letting people know where he is and what he's up to for any members scammed regarding their Wii ?????
    It's not just about the money
  • flipflop77
    flipflop77 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Silk wrote: »
    Hi Daisy,
    John Murphy ripped off loads of people a couple of years back one of the scams was Wii's at christmas time etc etc
    see this thread.....

My guess is flipflop is letting people know where he is and what he's up to for any members scammed regarding their Wii ?????

Thank you Silk - your explanation is exactly right. I got conned by him, and i am sure that there are plenty of people out there still out of pocket. He went to ground - and no sign of him for a few years - obviously he has reared his head in the hope that people forget!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure