New Post Advanced Search

Hmrc Erp

6 replies 179 views
Hi,
Does anyone know what this payment means? I have had this payment paid in and i can not find any explanation. 
Thanks. 

Replies

• 1nOnly11nOnly1 Forumite
    4 posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    It shows as HMRC ERP 
  • calcotticalcotti Forumite
    8.8K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think ERP just refers to the computer system (Enterprise Resource Planning)
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Some rules may be different in other parts of UK.
    4 posts
    Thank  you. Yes i read that too. I contacted HMRC on webchat, they couldn't tell me what it was referring too, said  she hadnt come across it before. Didnt want to make a call as i know waiting times are very long at the moment regarding the covid-19. Hmmm wonder why they have paid this to me. 
  • Julian_BJulian_B Forumite
    1 posts
    Part of the Furniture First Post Combo Breaker
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Did you ever manage to work this out? I've just had a random payment drop into my bank account this morning from "HMRC ERP" with no reference number, no explanation, no letters, etc.  It's not small change either (~£2500)
    I've no idea who to contact to try and sort this out?
  • poppy12345poppy12345 Forumite
    10.2K posts
    10,000 Posts Sixth Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julian_B said:

I've no idea who to contact to try and sort this out?

It's HMRC you'll need to contact. We can only guess what the reason is.
    4 posts
    Hi,
    Yes i managed to find out. It was a payment in gesture for complaint that i made. Although its still on going due to a overpayment due to there error.
    Hope this helps a little.