Talk me down please 2

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
236 replies 32.3K views

Replies

• mellymoo74mellymoo74 Forumite
    6.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do I link to the old thread, be good to have them connected. 

Today I have been tweaking the website and trying to care for Mr Snap, Craskle and Pop chest 

Hope your all OK 
  • edited 9 February at 7:11PM
    Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    41.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 February at 7:11PM
    How do I link to the old thread, be good to have them connected. 

Today I have been tweaking the website and trying to care for Mr Snap, Craskle and Pop chest 

Hope your all OK 
    Same way you always did: find the old thread, select its address, copy that, then paste it as a link. The tools you need are above the post you're writing, you need the little linked chains. 

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/4952232/talk-me-down-please/p1

Or you can link to a word or phrase instead, like this. 

Edited to add a link to the first page of the thread, not one towards the end. 
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
    6.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Sue
    Tickets all booked for Thursday 
    Yay
    6.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Starting to think about logistics of leaving

• elsienelsien Forumite
    23.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have a look at your website later this week if that's okay. Things a bit hectic at the moment. Good luck for Thursday. Are you staying over or there and back in a day?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • edited 11 February at 11:32PM
    pollyanna_26pollyanna_26 Forumite
    3.4K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 11 February at 11:32PM
    Melly I've barely had any internet over the last few storm days. Road flooded and openreach working to sort it today.
    Security on my laptop wont let me click on your link re your site. Are the tickets for Manchester? Still very windy here so Mcr will probably be wetter than usual. Remember to take a strong brolly. There's a reason Paul Heaton wrote the Manchester song.
    Do you mean leaving your OH alone while your in Mcr when you say logistics in leaving?
    How did things go with Gitdog and the teeth cleaning Elsien? Has he got a brilliant smile or are your arms shredded?
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gitdog's teeth are as yet uncleaned. Not had chance to order anything yet. Is it a sign of getting old that time just whooshes past without very much being achieved?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

• pollyanna_26pollyanna_26 Forumite
    3.4K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    elsien said:
    Gitdog's teeth are as yet uncleaned. Not had chance to order anything yet. Is it a sign of getting old that time just whooshes past without very much being achieved?
    Well I'm older than you elsien and still cant believe it's February no idea where January went.
    Did you ever manage to track the Eek down? I needed that over the last few days got locked out after changing passord and posting. Sorted that and charger blew up, add the flooding and no internet and I needed a big Eek.
    I am never logging out again .
    pollyx

It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone has saved the old emojis and posted them on one of the threads. Can't remember who though, which is no help at all. 

6.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Starting to think longer term leaving to be honest cant do this any more.