Options
12346»

Comments

• Mclee
    Mclee Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I’m presuming this is Danny?

Yes you did engage with me for a total of 8 months and I think you’ll find I did point out about the two other samples sent to me - that also went green.

If I didn’t mention about the 3rd one, that was too different to the look I wanted for my kitchen and the fact that you did offer to fit the new worktop yourselves, I apologise, but I was trying not to slate your company completely on here.

As I can not, nor am I willing to have your company back in my house ever again, as I explained the why in the emails sent to you.

You say this changing colour is a rare occurrence, but it’s happened to me and remember the article in the Sydney Morning Herald? It has happened before. I was told back last Spring that a second generation had now been made due to colour change, are these further changes from that, as the two other samples I received were second generation? Or so I was told.

All the tests, changes and additional training are all well and good, but it doesn’t help me and my kitchen only gets 2 hours of direct light, not sunshine, it’s the North of England. You can hardly call that excessive!

It still remains:
    You have admitted fault
    You have left me to either live with that faulty green kitchen or find another £2350 to enable me to get it replaced.
    You have called that fair and reasonable
    That’s not fair
    It’s not good customer service and
    As according to the Consumer Rights Act I am also entitled to consequential losses = £2350.
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    LBA (if not already done) then MCOL ... if they won't play ball then that's your only recourse.
  • Mclee
    Mclee Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    DoaM said:
    LBA (if not already done) then MCOL ... if they won't play ball then that's your only recourse.
    Hi, I did send them a LBA, but it was quite a while ago, and I’m looking into the Money Claim thing. Thanks for the heads up on that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure