Swagbucks 2020

Comments

• halfamo
    halfamo Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I havent managed to get mt mastercard either .
    Ive asked swagbucks if they will let me have my 500 points back as the credentials that are being requested are not something I am going to share with the invisible man from goodness knows where.  If not mneh its a loss of a fiver  which is better than my ID floating around the internet.
    Its me Culpepper LOL couldn't sign in with the old ID so time for a fresh start....
  • ctdctd
    ctdctd Posts: 1,080 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Email back from mastercard saying ID has been accepted and I've redeemed the £5 as normal.
    Hopefully it's a one time thing and should now be on file against my name and / or email address. 
    Do Money Saving sites make you buy more bargains - and spend more money?
  • pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 5 May 2021 at 10:15PM
    ctdctd said:
    Email back from mastercard saying ID has been accepted and I've redeemed the £5 as normal.
    Hopefully it's a one time thing and should now be on file against my name and / or email address. 
    Got my email verification as well and redeemed my £5.

Thanks to all those that post.   
  • mute101
    mute101 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Anniversary
    Just a wee heads up I think swagbucks are ripping us off.
    I was just a few points of getting my mse bonus that mse told us about and had my account deleted by them. Was told through email that you can't have more than one account I only had the one account but they deleted it. No bonus no rewards for all the survey's that I did. I take it they would have got paid but I didn't. I wouldn't touch them wonder how many people they do this too. Could be a nice way for them to make money but not you.
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    ctdctd said:
    Got my email verification as well and redeemed my £5.

Me to all very straightforward in the end; I've copied my confirmation below, for info of others. The process took around 3 days and was very easy to navigate through.

Thank you for your patience.
    We have reviewed the requested information and your Identity Verification has been completed. You can now access your payment

• pebblebeach8
    pebblebeach8 Posts: 379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Hoping someone knows the answer.  I am playing a game as a guest on my old phone, via a Swagbucks link, but it keeps freezing and throwing me out, think it might be the phone.  I would like to download to my new phone and continue on that,  but as playing as a guest I don't know if this will work.  Would it work if I linked it to my Facebook account?
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • Do I have to do anything special to claim the reward from the Star Wars bonus event or do they automatically credit? I can't seem to find the information about it now it's finished. 
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,190 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    It comes as a Swag Up (look at your Account and select Swag Ups and you should see it), which means that it automatically credits to your account when you next redeem a gift card, but not before.  You have to use it by Sunday 23rd May or it will expire.
    Don't rush to redeem a gift card now, though - there is another Swago starting on Monday at 4pm, and it will almost undoubtedly have a Redeem Giftcard square, so do it then at the earliest.
  • Found it! Thank you for your help @MollyR
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport