Frump to Fab - A Whole New World.

Options

Comments

• Wednesday2000
    Wednesday2000 Posts: 7,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I haven't been feeling too fab lately as I had to have my cat put to sleep on Monday. :( I couldn't even go with my husband as the vet only allowed one person in per household.

I just shaved my legs, put on body lotion, put on makeup and put on one of my favourite dresses. I'm only going to see the Amazon and Ocado delivery drivers today. Well, and my husband, haha.
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    wednesday - i am sorry to hear about your cat, pets are so important now, its very hard.
    Thanks. xxx
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    Wednesday that is sad and I'm sorry it had to happen.  We have enough going on now without losing pets.
    I think I'm going crazy, is it the heat or the situation or maybe just me?  I never want to hear "unprecedented" again as long as I live.  I also don't want to hear about flattening sombreros or playing whack a mole with viruses or even pumping brakes.  I definitely don't want to hear we have a world beating anything unless they can actually prove we have one.  I think I'm feeling irritated.
    My husband was very ill yesterday, he was convinced he was dying, I'm not sure if it was the heat or something else.  I feel so tired of it all.  I watched a programme about Bob Monkhouse on BBC4 last night, I didn't even like him and I sat there crying.  I wish I knew what to do.
    Thanks. I hate this heat as well and I'm avoiding the news too. I can't take all the bad news at the moment.

I hope your husband feels better today.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure