What small DFW things will you do w/c 2nd December?

Options
12346»

Comments

• DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,446 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 8 December 2019 at 4:17PM
    Options
    Afternoon all :)
    Very windy here, and raining now :(
    I have put the heating on (it was turned off yesterday as it really wasn't too cold until the evening, and we lit the stove then). It will go off when the stove is lit later, but I am sitting here in a fleece and a big woolly cardi and am still cold :eek:
    Went to a market / boot sale thing this morning, as we often do on Sunday mornings. The veg guy didn't have much today, so I have started to make a shopping list. Not much on it so far, just veg, fruit and baking powder, but I am sure OH will be adding things later.
    Apart from that:
    Walked dog, free windy exercise
    Folded dry-ish washing from airer and put in airing cupboard to finish off out of sight
    Another load in the machine, as it is supposed to be fine tomorrow. Hope it is, as it is king size bedding used by our guests during the week. Don't really want that hanging around inside all wet!
    All meals from stores - not sure what dinner will be. I have some chicken legs out of the freezer so I will do something with those.
    Sorted larder out a bit - it is still very full :o
    Business paperwork and very modest household spends recorded in spending diary - got an (unused, obviously) branded dishwasher cleaner from a clearance guy for 20p :) Other than that I bought only celery, carrots, eggs and a packet of wine gums for the car. Got 2 packs of celery for £1, so will be making celery soup later in the week, I think!
    Cleaned and labelled up a big boxful of items ready for my sales units tomorrow :) Ebay has suddenly gone very quiet, unless you are selling Christmas stuff I suppose.
    Need to get OH to sign application form for a new (joint) savings account so I can get that sent off. I applied online but they seem to want a paper form as well.
    Oh well, that'll probably do for today!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport