Energy: Find the cheapest supplier & earn cashback

Options

Comments

• mattm4
    Options
    Hi,

Just wanted to thank everyone for the detailed information here. The comparison sites were really helpful in deciding the best package available.

Thanks.
    Matt.
  • Sandmonster
    Options
    Clippyjo wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if price comparison sites include standing charges in their price comparison? I get npower go fix 8 coming up as best for me but there is a standing charge of £100+ for this product.

Thanks

jo
    -x-
    They *should*! but it's worth checking manually using the figures on the npower website as they have been know to get things wrong & they won't voluntarily admit it and offer any difference.

Still trying to get my £40 wine vouchers off U-Switch - they've not replied to my e-mail:(
  • NikkyWikky
    Options
    I'm going to switch to Scottish Power. Can someone point me to the link to get £40 cash back from Simply Switch.

Thanks
  • Laxeyman
    Options
    Hi all - I switched to EDF from EON starting in July 2011 using ENERGYHELPINE and was originally promised a £40 cashback. It has taken almost 4 months to finally get an email (i.e. today 2/11/2011) saying my "£15" is on its way. This is starting to look like mis-selling in my opinion but of ocurse I can't now find reference to the original £40 promise - any ideas/comments/help?
  • babyfruitella
    Options
    Had a nice surprise when I checked my bank account this morning. My £30 cashback from Money Supermarket has been paid. I switched in August, & was expecting an email or something from them to confirm it, but nope, its just been paid in :)
    COMP WINS FOR HUBBY & I SINCE SEPTEMBER:
    2 £50 DOMINOS VOUCHERS, 13 PAIRS OF FOOTBALL TICKETS, MICROSOFT HOME EDTN, 2 PAIRS OF ALTON TOWERS TICKETS, 1 CASE OF PERCY PIGS, 1 PAIR OF LEATHER LADIES GLOVES, 4 COLLECTION 2000 PRODUCTS, PLAYSTATION 3 WITH FIFA 12, 5* HOTEL STAY IN LONDON, SEASON 6 OF SUPERNATURAL DVD, PERFECT PIZZA VOUCHER
  • katie07
    katie07 Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Had a nice surprise when I checked my bank account this morning. My £30 cashback from Money Supermarket has been paid. I switched in August, & was expecting an email or something from them to confirm it, but nope, its just been paid in :)

How did they get your bank details? I also switched around about August time, and have been waiting for my cashback but was led to believe it comes in the form of a cheque.....I guess they got your bank details from your new supplier?! I'll have to keep an eye on my bank account! :)
  • babyfruitella
    Options
    katie07 wrote: »
    How did they get your bank details? I also switched around about August time, and have been waiting for my cashback but was led to believe it comes in the form of a cheque.....I guess they got your bank details from your new supplier?! I'll have to keep an eye on my bank account! :)

I assume from setting up the direct debit? I was also expecting a cheque. (well actually I was expecting nothing to turn up!)
    2 £50 DOMINOS VOUCHERS, 13 PAIRS OF FOOTBALL TICKETS, MICROSOFT HOME EDTN, 2 PAIRS OF ALTON TOWERS TICKETS, 1 CASE OF PERCY PIGS, 1 PAIR OF LEATHER LADIES GLOVES, 4 COLLECTION 2000 PRODUCTS, PLAYSTATION 3 WITH FIFA 12, 5* HOTEL STAY IN LONDON, SEASON 6 OF SUPERNATURAL DVD, PERFECT PIZZA VOUCHER
  • katie07
    katie07 Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for that, babyfruitella - I've just checked my bank account and I too have £30 from MSM. Yay! :j I was also beginning to give up hope of ever seeing that.....I'm glad to be proven wrong! Thanks for the heads up :)
  • Sandmonster
    Options
    Just got my u-switch voucher via e-mail - voucher gets you a case of 12 bottles mixed wines priced at £60 or 12 bottles 'premium red/white or you can pay £20 more to get 12 bottles of 'premium' selection:cool:
  • babyfruitella
    Options
    katie07 wrote: »
    Thanks for that, babyfruitella - I've just checked my bank account and I too have £30 from MSM. Yay! :j I was also beginning to give up hope of ever seeing that.....I'm glad to be proven wrong! Thanks for the heads up :)

Ah thats good then! Must have done their August payment run then. :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback