Options

Comments

• TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    He's done brilliantly and so quickly. His sig says:

Joined slimming world Jan 2019 @ 14st....

August 2019 I hit my weight loss target and am now 10st 5.5lb sitting within my target nicely.

And he's maintaining and his children are eating healthy food too. :T I didn't recognise him at first as he's got a new sign in and because people don't usually 'creep back in' when they're doing well.;)

Good to see you tweets. :)

Have I missed something?
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,609 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done to all the losers. We all seem to be doing something right!

Maman processed stuff like burgers and sausages are neither Free nor Protein - they count as Syns:D.

The breakfast hash I made for lunch was quite nice but won't be making it again as I made the full 6 portions and DH wasn't impressed so I've now got one portion in the fridge ready for a couple of days time to have for breakfast with an egg and another 3 single portions in the freezer to use up at some time.

DH has asked me to buy some fish fingers so he can have fish finger sandwiches! I'll have the hash when he has that as a lunch as I don't like shop bought fish fingers. Don't mind my HM ones though don't make them very often!

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »

Maman processed stuff like burgers and sausages are neither Free nor Protein - they count as Syns:D.

Of course. :o I was confused as I often make my own free burgers (which would be P) and the sausages and burgers I buy are very low syn.

TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Have I missed something?

TTD (The Talking Dead) posted regularly while he was losing and just popped back with a new (ish) username to tell us he was at target. :)

DH and I have been out for a good walk, about 2 hours of mainly ambling but it was good to get out and make the most of the sunshine. :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,969 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Morning! Looking like another lovely day.

Well done Maman on getting back in to target range.

Weigh in yesterday shows a loss of 1.5lbs - surprised given my excesses last weekend but I'm very happy with that. Still just out of target range so I need to keep at it.

Today's menu
    B Bran crunch, blackberries, 0% yoghurt, drizzle of Sweet Freedom caramel syrup (HEB,S, P, 1/2 syn)
    L Greek salad - feta, olives, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, peppers - 1tsp olive oil, oregano (HEA2,S, 3 syns for olives and oil)
    D Chinese style chicken curry - (OH added a bit of curry powder to my syn free gravy yesterday and said it was just like chinese curry sauce! )- with added veg, chips and/or rice (P,S, F)
    :T:T:Twell done
    I just wanted to thank you again for this recipe. My son lost 3lbs last week and 2 this week. I don't think he would've been able to stick with the healthy eating so easily without this chicken, he has it 4 times a week :eek:
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Morning losers :D
    WI with loss of 1.4lb last weeks gain plus a bit :o
    Son hit a loss of 3st plus last week too :D he also got his permanent work contract finally. So have a happy boy again :D Hubby is also losing weight as can now remove his work trousers without undoing them :rotfl:
    We are a house of losers this week :rotfl:

Loving the weather as washing goes out not on the airer.

Have a good weekend all :A enjoy the rugby those that do :D
    :T:T:Twell done
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    I just wanted to thank you again for this recipe. My son lost 3lbs last week and 2 this week. I don't think he would've been able to stick with the healthy eating so easily without this chicken, he has it 4 times a week :eek:
    Well done him and glad he likes it :D
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Thought I would pop in :)

bubbs I cant see no signature in TTD posts :( What does it say please ?

Well done to all the losers .

See its been answered :D

Afternoon all :D
    I had STS:( really want a loss:o
    I have been gardening all afternoon, hubby had been at work 8-5 o/t and tomorrow too
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    My sister started SW last week , she followed WW but only needs to lose 11 lbs lucky devil! but was getting no where with WW,, so stopped going and joined SW last Sat, she said i have never ate so much, but she is one that if she does not use her syns doesn't loose.
    So she had been having porridge for hexb and synning bread for sandwich at lunchtime, and having kit kats to use her syns up, she lost 5lb:T:T:T
    She was gobsmacked :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Is pudding rice free please?cant see it on the app
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Is pudding rice free please?cant see it on the app

Yes, free in itself like any rice but depends what you do with it. :D
  • bubbs
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Yes, free in itself like any rice but depends what you do with it. :D

Thanks put milk with it:rotfl::rotfl:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,609 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I used to make a huge rice pudding using Almond milk when we could have a litre for HEA! But can't make it as big now it's been reduced to 400ml.

Not made a rice pudding for ages. Might add that into next months plan now we get 2 HEAs!

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport