Forum Home» Budgeting & Bank Accounts

HSBC Uswitch £175 offer - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

HSBC Uswitch £175 offer

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Budgeting & Bank Accounts
53 replies 4.8K views
12346»

Replies

• techno79techno79 Forumite
    354 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    MeenaM wrote: »
    I applied online last week , have got my card and pin through , just waiting for the welcome pack with the signature form to send back, i chose 17 October as my switch date my account was opened 30 September , when would i need to pay in the £1750 by? would it be 30 October?
    also i see they just lowered their fixed RS rate from 5 % to 2.75 % ! grrrr

when I get the £175 , if I dont like the bank how long before i could switch elsewhere?

many thanks

If you applied last week then you might have missed the boat. HSBC website said the deadline for application was Monday 2nd September.
  • MeenaMMeenaM Forumite
    320 posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    techno79 wrote: »
    If you applied last week then you might have missed the boat. HSBC website said the deadline for application was Monday 2nd September.
    you mean application for the fixed rate saving?

the switch deal of £175 is still on
    paid off £27,527.47 debt free journey began Nov 2017 DEBT FREE 13.09.2019!! EF £3500/£5000
  • techno79techno79 Forumite
    354 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    MeenaM wrote: »
    you mean application for the fixed rate saving?

the switch deal of £175 is still on
    Ah okay, they must have brought the deal back. The previous one ended on 2nd Sept.