IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Defence Deadline Help Please

123457»

Comments

• Thank you. I just don’t want to get it wrong. :)
  • Hi All,

I have sent my DQ to both the court and BW Legal by email (had an auto response back from the court). I will be posting copies of the DQ to he court and BW Legal tomorrow morning. Do I need to send these signed for or pre 1pm or just post them as normal as I have already emailed them?

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 8 October 2019 at 10:18PM
    If posting , just ask for a free proof of posting receipt from the P O Counterstaff , not signed for , not special delivery either , attach each one to a copy or copies back at home

The DQ did not go to a court , it went to the CCBC , a government office , the clue being the letters BC

Your DQ told them your preferred county court
  • Thank you, ok will do. It has to be there by 10th October so if I go tomorrow morning it should get there on time shouldn't it, seems they've had the email copy anyway.

Oh yes, apologies :)

Thanks Redx :)
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    The CCBC has already received the emailed DQ so no worries there

First class post is deemed to be delivered 2 days later , so should be no issues

No Court has been allocated yet
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    If you've sent your DQ to the CCBC by email there is no need to send a postal copy.
  • Thanks both! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport