You can't beat me, I will win.

Options

Comments

• greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,153 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Maybe your DS has seen that decluttering is making you happier and so has decided to try it and found it has the same effect on him. I bet he's loving all the extra space too. And probably being able to find the things he wants is easier as well!

You're doing really well. Hope tomorrow goes OK.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Always good to have a plan :)
    Hope all goes well tomorrow.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all

It forecast to be dry here all day, fingers crossed, so it's going to be a day of washing teddies. My washing line is going to look funny. 🤣😲🤣😲

I'm not sure what to do today. DS is currently in his bedroom bellowing like Brian Blessed while reading Horrid Henry. Ha ha, that will teach the neighbours a lesson for not dealing with their nightmare barking dog.

It's lovely here today. A nice, sunny Black Country day. Bostin :D.

Have a good day all.
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • greenbee
    Options
    We'd like pictures of your washing line please :D
  • beanielou
    Options
    Happy washing of teddies:)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• parsniphead
    Options
    greenbee wrote: »
    We'd like pictures of your washing line please :D

It looks quite mad.:rotfl:

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
  • parsniphead
    Options
    Afternoon everyone

I have a confession to make. Yesterday afternoon while I was having chemo and a bit bored I may have accidentally purchased a shark vacuum.:o Well it was delivered this afternoon and I have done my bedroom, DS bedroom, stairs and landing. Oh how ashamed am I. I spent 20 minutes vacuuming under his bed yesterday and thought it was clean. I filled the dust cup.:eek: Henry vacuum has not been doing the job has he? I'm so shocked.

It was a big spend but my goodness it was worth it.

Will be back later with further news.

• beanielou
    Options
    I got a Shark earlier in the year.
    I felt like you.
    I love it.

• greenbee
    Options
    Sounds like the shark is an excellent investment. Well done :)
  • mothernerd
    mothernerd Posts: 4,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Morning all

It forecast to be dry here all day, fingers crossed, so it's going to be a day of washing teddies. My washing line is going to look funny. 🤣😲🤣😲

I'm not sure what to do today. DS is currently in his bedroom bellowing like Brian Blessed while reading Horrid Henry. Ha ha, that will teach the neighbours a lesson for not dealing with their nightmare barking dog.

It's lovely here today. A nice, sunny Black Country day. Bostin :D.

Have a good day all.

Do you have to apologise to all the teddies as you peg them up by their ears. I used to use it as a mock threat with the boys, 'If you don't do/stop doing xyz, I will peg you on the washing line by your ears'. Made them giggle and stop arguing/ do what was requested.

By the way you have to be very careful about using the 'C' word as Father C-r-s-m-s has to shoot an elf every time someone says the C word before November.
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure