New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Saving for..?

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in How much have you saved?
237 replies 16.8K views
1181920212224»

Replies

• MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    8.1K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your therapist is right.

I know it doesn't feel like it at the moment, but you will move on, you will start to smile and giggle, it may not be next week or next month, but when you least expect it.

You are not alone up here, there is always someone listening and ready to chat. That's the great thing about the internet, not everyone is local, but they are online.
  • JennyJukesJennyJukes Forumite
    314 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭
     :) 
    Working from home with immediate effect.   I am fine, it was a company wide decision.  Hope you are all keeping safe and well x
    Saving for:
    Emergency Fund: Complete :j
    House Deposit: On-Going
    Second-Hand Replacement Car: On-Going
    And whatever else the future brings... :)
  • MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    8.1K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's fabulous news. 

Try and time your lunchtime for when the sun comes out and the wind drops, that way you can take a walk round the block before getting stuck in again x

• savingwannabesavingwannabe Forumite
    15.2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you are safe at home and can go out for a walk.  What a strange time it is. The good thing is we have technology so we can chat with family online on phone etc and on here.  
    Trying to be frugal 18/31Jan; 15/29 Feb 26/31 March 23/30 April 18/31 May 20/300 Jun NSDs.
    Saving change in money box.
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you are ok. 
    Trying to be frugal 18/31Jan; 15/29 Feb 26/31 March 23/30 April 18/31 May 20/300 Jun NSDs.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you are ok JennyJ,  hugs from all of us nutters on here. 
  • antanasg12345antanasg12345 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I'm saving for a big trip, not sure where yet, but I have a feeling it will happen soon