We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is this too good to be true?
Comments
-
Had a look at the N96 "deals" below the title it says N95 with Co Pilot. Site seems proper dodgy but I am tempted0
-
Hi,
I've had loads of hassle from this company so you should be really careful.
I was waiting ages for my order and then they were messing me around - telling me my order would be with me the next day, then telling me it was still in the warehouse - this went on for about 1 week before I was told my order was lost and cancelled! Complaining got me nowhere - I got an email advising my order had been dispatched, then an email the next day saying my handset was not in stock and they weren't sure when it would be....total brush off!
Be wary
We've had a very similar experience. The phone arrived but not the Nintendo Wii, although they promise the whole package will be delivered on the same day. Phone call after phone call we were promised the Wii "tomorrow", or "later this week". Almost two months later and about £30 out of pocket on phone calls (the 0870 number for customer services costs a fortune, and you'll get put on hold everlastingly) and we still haven't got our Wii. Emails of complaint are ignored. I'll be phoning Trading Standards and Citizens Advice Bureau.
Don't order with Affordable Mobiles! :mad:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards