Weight Watchers Support

Options

Comments

• lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Wow Bear, 8lbs that's a cracking start. Well done you. You're right to feel chuffed. Yes, break it down into easy steps and be sure to celebrate each little win.

I've stayed the same this week. That's ok.

Have got a few social engagements this week so might struggle to lose but I'll be happy if I just maintain.

Meeting a friend today for lunch and a mooch round the chazzers.

Have a great day everyone.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thats Brilliant Broke Bear. :T

Thinking of you Candygirl xxxxx

Good that you got the !lb straight off again LL:T

Thats a fantastic amount Drawingaline :T

Wednesday, Ive been struggling as well :(

I struggle to eat enough full stop and last weeks weather didn't do me any favours at all plus the heat put a stop to my daily walks for a few days

But Ive finally got my silver 7 :j

Which is a miracle because Friday I had a SOD IT moment, which meant I had quite a bit to drink, plus cooked fish and chips and had bread and butter :rotfl: Bloody lovely it was as well and I don't regret it one bit :)

Still not back on track 100% but doing better this week. I need to get this tracking malarkey on track and plan ahead a bit better as I really went to pot when the grandkids were here. Still the cooler weather means Im back walking this week with 11 miles under my belt so far

Even though the scales aren't showing much in the way of a loss, Im down a dress size and people seem to keep thinking Ive done something different to my hair :rotfl: They are noticing a change but don't know what it is yet :rotfl:
  • Wednesday2000
    Wednesday2000 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I managed to lose the two pounds I gained already. I've really been upping the amount of steamed green veg I've been having.

I ruined it by having a vegan sausage roll for breakfast today. I feel quite sick as well. Serves me right!:rotfl:
    suki1964 wrote: »

But Ive finally got my silver 7 :j

That is good.:T
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Well I have managed to gain two lbs again. I'm not surprised because I have been eating out more than usual.

Never mind back to it today.

Actually my tummy is not happy (too much wheat) so I shall be happy to get back into healthy eating paleo style and make sure I avoid grains for a while.

Will nip to Aldi and do a bit of a stock up of f&v today.
  • Wednesday2000
    Wednesday2000 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have lost track of where I was on this thread as I regained a couple but then lost some. I think it might have been to do with it being so hot and drinking so much water?

Anyway, I stepped on the scales today and I am now 11 stone 3.

I was just saying on the fab thread that I am switching over to gluten free pasta and spaghetti when I use the wheat pasta in my cupboard up.

I do think I have a slight problem with gluten in that it makes me feel really heavy afterwards. I'm going to save gluten for things I really like such as bread, pasties etc...

Something came up on my mobile about gluten and thyroid issues today. It was one of the women from The Real Housewives shows, Denise Richards. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills actress said her thyroid problem is improving after she switched to a gluten-free diet. Interesting.
  • lessonlearned
    edited 6 August 2019 at 2:11PM
    Options
    Yes I have lost focus a bit so its back to basics for me. I weighed 11st. 1.8lbs yesterday so we are about neck and neck.

I think I might have worked some off though with some pretty intensive gardening.

I'm eating out tonight so have gone for zero/low point foods so far today.

B. Full English 1pt
    L. Mushroom stroganoff with cauliflower rice 1 pt

Going to a Wetherspoons, I think they usually have some diet friendly options. I'll stick to low calorie tonic water and maybe just one glass of vino. No desert of course. :rotfl:

My next target is 10st7lbs. And then I'll take it from there.

Interesting about the link between gluten and thyroid problems. Doesn't surprise me though. When my adrenal glands were trashed I was advised to avoid all grains, as much for my endocrine system as my digestive issues.

I have come to understand that gut health is the foundation of good health and so many of the body's systems depend on a healthy biome. I think the body is a very complex system where everything is interlinked. If something is out of kilter then it has a knock on effect somewhere else.

I think that's why healthy eating and maintaining a sensible weight is so important.

Not always easy of course.........
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    1.7lbs lost already despite eating out last night. Wahoo. Back on track and feeling positive. I'm going out tonight but no food. Not quite sure of my menu today but will stick to lowpoints as much as possible because I'm eating out on Saturday night so need to try and bank some rollover points.

Hope you're all feeling good and doing well.
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    Another lb off this morning. Wahoo. So now I'm back on track with where I was before I regained. So now hopefully my weight loss journey begins again and I can work towards my final target. I think another 10lbs to go. Maybe slightly less, I'll see how I look.i don't want to look haggard and drawn in the face, :rotfl:

Not sure about the menu today. I do need to go through the freezer and use up some of my "stock". I need to go through my new recipe books for some fresh ideas.

Hope you are all doing well. You're all very quiet!!! :rotfl:
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was sure I posted, must have been lost

I got away with another 3lb this week which brings my total to 10lb which Im overjoyed with

Im away at the end of this month, going to Liverpool which will entail vast amounts of draught cider and curry and as its my birthday treat, I shall not be holding back so I'm working hard to get the next 4lb so I can relax a bit then
  • Drawingaline
    Drawingaline Posts: 2,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am dreading stepping on te scales on Monday. Basically had two weeks off, been off work and lots of trips and ice creams. But even if I have put on, I won't be in a worse state if I hadn't started in the first place. Two weeks back at work, with two meals out, then in laws, then a week off just me and the kids with two london trips...... I will get there though!
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure