PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 25th March 2019

Options

Comments

• pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    kazwookie wrote: »
    Why just why

OH has got the radio no LOUD, and won't turn it down it has just gone 8am, I've even taken my hearing aids out...............................

I off to do the kitchen.

MrsMP xx

maybe give him your hearing aids and turn it down!!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,054 Forumite
    Options
    I can't even let the girls in the garden.. we have no grass to mow only soggy moss and slimy mud... how the heck do you get rid of moss???? It is a nightmare!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Piggers, if it's that bad you may have to take up the top surface and returf.

Hello everyone. Dailies are done, first dog walk done and 2 hours spent in the garden. I've finally planted the last of 700 bedding plants.

Going to read the paper now then make fish pie for tea, and walk and bath the dogs.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • Guineapigsqueaks
    Options
    I'm Steady Eddy today. Paid my Credit Card bill. Sprayed protector on lovely but impractical sand-coloured suede shoes DS has bought himself. We can but hope they stay lovely. Gathered remains of laundry I did manage in the week from TD, clothes horse and a radiator, folded it all and put away. WM #1 is through TD and put away, WM #2 is in TD or fluttering in garden, WM #3 is swishing, WM #4 is on kitchen floor ready and waiting. DD brought me home flowers for Mother's Day, have arranged quite successfully in vase :). Stopping for refuelling now.

Guineapigsqueaks x

Keep Smiling :)
  • Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    Manic week as ever. Awake at getting up for work time this morning. As ever :mad:

Sink emptied and cleaned.
    Drainer cleaner.
    Countertops cleaned.
    Tops of Appliances.
    Scales cleaned.
    BM on.
    General gibble from coffee table.
    Floofy Cat's behind sorted out. Yay.
    Idiot Cat laughed at for getting in a tizzy about the birds in the garden that don't care he's shouting at them from ground level.
    Himself retrieved from bed with a mug of [strike]rocketfuel[/strike] fresh brewed coffee.

He came down, made a roll each and has now disappeared back up there again. This wasn't in the plan. I think I'll inform him that the bed needs changing.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning all.

Just the basics will get done here today as I'm being taken out for Mother's Day.

Have a great day everyone.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,863 Forumite
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to you all. xx

Machine walking done
    Kitchen done
    Waiting for someone to collect some thing at 8.30am!! going to be sending a rude text at 9am, if they are not here, I did remind him that the hour changes and it was mother's day, but got told not to worry.
    OH out already on his motorbike.

Have a good day x
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,093 Forumite
    Options
    Happy Mothering Sunday to all Flyladies.

Sorry I've been MIA; it's been madly hectic and I've been getting very over-tired again. I'll catch up with Fred later when I'm determined to Just Stop.
    Better is good enough.
  • froddington
    froddington Posts: 6,697 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just popping on to wish all of you who are mummies a very Happy Mothers' Day :D

Valli - I fall asleep in front of the tv most Friday evenings (and I often have a Saturday afternoon 'nana nap' too!!).

I'm off to London tonight to see The Levellers at the RAH and I'm staying over :D Very excited as I don't often get to have a lot of me time at the moment.

Have WUALTD, WM x1, wiped kitchen sides and cleaned toilet. That's my lot!!

Have a good day all xx
    "There's only one way of life and that's your own" - Levellers

"I'm feeling like a Monday but someday I'll be Saturday night" - Bon Jovi
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,093 Forumite
    Options
    Still didn't get a chance to catch up with Fred, but a least a horrible set of minutes is off my desk. If I'd known they were going to take all day I'd have put them off, too.

New dog will possibly be arriving on Friday. Fingers crossed everything falls into place; I was hoping to hear from a Home Checker yesterday or today. I'm not much good without a dog any more.
    Better is good enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport