IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Court claim

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,194 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    No, there has been a bank holiday within that 8 days, and the CCBC were already reported as saying they were over 2 weeks behind, in April!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • 1shaz1234
    1shaz1234 Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • 1shaz1234
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have my court date this month but I can't seem to find my letter that told me what exact date I need to be there. I had received this 2-3 months ago. I believe it is going in to be in a couple weeks and I'm looking to get everything ready before the date. I have checked on MCOL but the latest it shows is that it has been transferred to the place of my choice but not the date of the hearing. How do I find this out?

Thank you.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Phone your local court , ask them to email you the Court order and tell you the 2 dates , one for submission of the paperwork like the WS + Exhibits + costs schedule , the other date being the hearing date and time
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Do you know which court? If so, call them and ask. Can't suggest anything else.
  • 1shaz1234
    Options
    Thank you guys, I phoned up after being on hold for half an hour and found out it is next week! Can't wait!��
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    1shaz1234 wrote: »
    Thank you guys, I phoned up after being on hold for half an hour and found out it is next week! Can't wait!��
    Is that the hearing date?

Have you already filed a Witness Statement and evidence?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Is that the hearing date?

Have you already filed a Witness Statement and evidence?
    Doesn't look like it to me , so I mentioned the 3 items in my previous post

Some people think it's just the defence and DQ , then fail to follow the instructions from their local court
  • 1shaz1234
    Options
    As it's been a few months due to late exams I was looking to prepare tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have filed those in, what are they and is it too late?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    When exactly, i.e. on what date, is the hearing?

Re-read post #2 of the NEWBIES thread and discover how to write a Witness Statement, gather evidence and produce a Costs Schedule.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure